HubSpot Ideas

Jorisvdijk95

Folders in Product Library

I would love to be able to make folders in Product Library. Who would love that to?

34件のコメント
kallgood
投稿者

Yes please! And I'd like to be able to re-order the products.  It defaults to creation order which is pretty confusing. At a minimum, they should default to alpha.

Leigh_Simpson
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Why Can't the Product Library be sorted by Product Name?

We want users to be adding products to deals to give us a better insight into what products are generating enquiries and be able to analyse close/success rates for deals by product.

If the module is hard to use, because products are not in a logical (i.e.) alphabetical order, it will slow users down, increase data entry errors, or worse they will not fill out this information.

By being able to sort the order in which the products are displayed will help increase user uptake of the feature.

I can't imagine that it would be a difficult feature to activate/add.

Geardryerguy
メンバー

To be able to put in an order that makes sense for them, the user.

My most popular was created 1st. It now resides on page 3 of our library. 

ifly
メンバー

This would be very helpful. Folders for products & templates.

lisacutshall
メンバー

Re-order at minimum - I encountered the same issue @Geardryerguy and we are adding new all the time.  I want the most frequently used at the top.  Folders for our divisions would be nice too, but less urgent.

clioi
トップ投稿者

@edjusten @hroberts could you please submit these ideas too? Thanks!

Ben_Laan
メンバー

absolutely!  Great idea 🙂

carlos-ggi
メンバー

Yes! Being able to organise my products in folders would be an excellent idea. We have many categories and instead of having a huge lump of products, having different folders would make sorting through them much easier.

Betty
メンバー

Re-order the products is super super important. It's confusing right now. 

MikeMonnin
参加者

Folders and sub-folders with the ability to organize by alphabet or any way you want.

GregK
メンバー

another vote to sort the product library alpha, and also to have a product category field so you can group items together when you sort. This would make it much easier to use for the user.

Markus
参加者

We need that feature too! 

Cheryl1
メンバー

My products are in an illogical order right now as I didn't know I wouldn't be able to sort them afterwards.  This affects how they are listed and reports.  I am now thinking i need to delete and re input the product library - this seems crazy and does that mean my deals will all be deleted.   You need to be able to sort deals by products and I cant do this?  

BrianA
メンバー

We need the ability to allow numerical/alphabetical sorting in Product Library.  Right now it sorted by the last saved.  The only solution is to save your products in the order you wish they appear.  

kevinthomasco
参加者

In addition to the folders, we MUST be able to SORT products, much like we can do just about everywhere else in the system. 

bradthomas
メンバー

I am having the exact same issue. This needs to be fixed.

Have anyone figured out a temporary workaround? Even recreating the products in order doesn't seem to work 100%.

Brycelbrewer
参加者

I agree, we would really save a lot of time and make everything cleaner by being able to put products under our different product lines.

Sarrafian
メンバー

We do have more than 80 products. Can you imagine how big the drop down menu looks like. Further more it would be great if we could clone the product. Otherwise you get crazy to type in again and again the same product with just small differences.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Surface
メンバー

I think the "Categories" Need to be reportable. The product functionality is quite terrible at this point. There needs to be reporting hierarchy for products that can reflect up to the sales Dashboard.

For example, if I sell Nike, Reebok and Adidas shoes, there needs to be a reasonable roll up of the individual products in the Product Library so that the actual product is driving forecasts and not deals / pipelines.

So, I sell 1 big deal to a shoe store that wants to buy 100 Pairs of shoes.

Nikes: 30 pair

• 10 Nike Frees: $20 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 10 Nike Zoom: $30 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 10 Nike Basketball: $40 each (
  • this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Adidas: 40 pair

• 40 pair Adidas soccer: $20 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Reebok

• 15 pair Reeebok Classic White: $10 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)
  • 15 pair Reebok Classic White $10 each (this is the item loaded into the product Library)

Currently, all of this must be loaded into one deal and then into on pipeline. At no point can I look at a cross section of all of my active deals to see how many pairs of Nikes we've sold or quoted. So it should really be the product that's driving the forecasts and revenue versus the deals.