HubSpot Ideas

samglenn

Marketing Emails / Lists / Workflows / Sales Tools - Folders

For all content options that allow you to organize with folders, it would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders for better organization leading to less duplicates and efficiency when looking for content already created my a teammate. 

September 2021 HubSpot Update Hi everyone! Thank you for your enthusiasm for this idea over the past few years. We're glad you're excited about getting folders in different areas of HubSpot's product and we're working on making that a reality. As the original idea mentions a few different product areas managed by different product teams, we're breaking this idea into different ideas to ensure we can provide helpful updates as they're available.

Going forward, please use the following ideas for upvotes and comments around different folder requests.

Marketing Emails

Lists

Workflows

Sales Tools

Please note that while these new ideas have fewer upvotes, we are tracking their association to this idea and counting these upvotes towards the new requests. To ensure we filter new upvotes to the correct areas going forward, we have disabled comments on this idea.

Thank you again for using the ideas forum and for your enthusiasm for these products!

167 Commentaires
sunitamani
Membre

Yes, the ability to have folders, tags and filters was something we assumed when we moved to Hubspot! Really disappointed that Hubspot doesn't have this.To make Sales documents easily searchable for Sales Hubspot MUST incorporate clean filtering, tagging and foldering

jney
Membre

Is this a feature that is available in Hubspot yet?

landers_210
Participant

Great idea! Also, would love the ability to alphabetize folders so they are easy to find for my campaign managers.

Gondyke
Membre

This is a great idea - especially for larger organizations that are managing multiple campaigns and products.

Endswell
Membre

This thread has been in existence since 2016. If you dedicated some manpower to it you could implement this feature in a day. What progress has been made during this period?

Lauren_Lokker
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This would be really helpful Smiley très heureux

Msyvrais
Conseiller clé

Agree!!

PaulAlmond91
Participant

Honestly its an obvious requirement and really should be in place. Folders make document management so much easier for the less technically minded.

Upvoted! Hope this gets put into the development pipeline

spasternak
Membre

This is something we absolutely need and I'm surprised Hubspot has not created it yet. Please Hubspot, can you create a function so that your clients can better organize their templates? ! 

jamietaylor1996
Membre

Absolutely agree! Please introduce this feature!

Alon_E
Participant

Hard to believe this isn't the default.

spasternak
Membre

Hubspot, please do this! There are enough clients who need this to organize ourselves within this platform. 

samglenn
Contributeur de premier rang

Let's keep the comments and likes coming so that we can get this into production! 🙂

spasternak
Membre

I can't figure out how to like - we need to LOVE it. It's crazy that this is not a function. It's BASIC.

Petrahajal
Participant

I agree! Im struggling to organize our workflows as we can't create folders within folders. 

spasternak
Membre

HUBPSOT, Please make this happen. You have enough users who are saying that folders within folders (really, an extremely basic function) would make them more organized and productive. 

davecriswell

This is already possible, with list folders and emails anyway. I don't think it's possible with Workflow folders.

Navigate to the folder you'd like to create a sub-folder within and click Create folder.

Petrahajal
Participant

@davecriswell  Yeah we're aware which makes it more sad that we don't have that option on the Workflows level. Smiley triste

davecriswell

@Petrahajal I think Workflows are the newest section to get folders, so hopefully, sub-folders are forthcoming 🤞

spasternak
Membre

We also need sub-folders for Templates.