HubSpot Ideas

samglenn

Marketing Emails / Lists / Workflows / Sales Tools - Folders

For all content options that allow you to organize with folders, it would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders for better organization leading to less duplicates and efficiency when looking for content already created my a teammate. 

September 2021 HubSpot Update Hi everyone! Thank you for your enthusiasm for this idea over the past few years. We're glad you're excited about getting folders in different areas of HubSpot's product and we're working on making that a reality. As the original idea mentions a few different product areas managed by different product teams, we're breaking this idea into different ideas to ensure we can provide helpful updates as they're available.

Going forward, please use the following ideas for upvotes and comments around different folder requests.

Marketing Emails

Lists

Workflows

Sales Tools

Please note that while these new ideas have fewer upvotes, we are tracking their association to this idea and counting these upvotes towards the new requests. To ensure we filter new upvotes to the correct areas going forward, we have disabled comments on this idea.

Thank you again for using the ideas forum and for your enthusiasm for these products!

167 Kommentare
taylorfriss
Stratege/Strategin

WE NEEEEEED Subfolders. We can't keep our templates organized and accessible because of this. 

cameron-corniuk
Teilnehmer/-in

The is true for both Sequences and Templates.

For Templates, even more so, as I have some emails without a signature for direct emails and another group of basically duplicates with the signature for Sequences.

econefry
Mitglied

Wholeheartedly agree, this is a critical organization piece. We all have complex sales team/content structures, I'm sure. Help us sort out their tools. Thanks!

clarinda
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

A must have feature! Make it happen. Please and thankyou.

lawolfey
Teilnehmer/-in

please add subfolders!!! Soon! yay!

Riemann
Mitglied

We definitely need subfolders ! 

Matthewmah
Mitglied

Hubspot Sales Document Folder.

Can we have the option to Edit/Rename the main folder. That will be of great help!

Thanks

Brycelbrewer
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree, this one would make our Sales documents so much cleaner.  We currently have duplicates just simply because we can't easily navigate to all of our documents to know they are available!

brodycord
Mitglied

PLEASE GIVE US SUBFOLDERS!

THIS SHOULD BE SUCH AN EASY ADDITION AND IT WOULD MAKE A HUGE IMPACT ON HOW QUICKLY WE CAN REPLY TO CUSTOMERS!

CT-Eko
Teilnehmer/-in

I need this feature too! All our sales reps have their own folders within HS Documents, and there's usually a lot of stuff in there! I would love to be able to organise my documents better. 

Darina46722
Mitglied

Dear Hubspot Developers,

Please, add subfolders to Sequences' foldout. That will be truly helpful in organizing my daily work.

I do like convenient hierarchy:)

Thank you for attention,

Best regards

Darina Bird

dalexander
Mitglied

Having subfolders for sequences would be a huge benefit.

Perhaps you have a reason for not implementing this? Please update us. 

brodycord
Mitglied

Any idea when these will be implemented??

SimplrKaelyn
Mitglied

My templates are SO messy because of this. Puhleaaaasse create subfolders 🙏🏻

rvandall
Mitglied

Excellent idea.  It is very hard to find the correct templates when they are all mixed together.

Gryzzly_io
Mitglied

This would be great ! It would be way easier for us as well !
I was going to create the idea. It's been quite a while this is bugging me.

Alex_22
Mitglied

After 3 years, the request is still relevant!

For users that are using a lot of templates with different sequences, Subfolders is a must. 

PLEASE, HubSpot we need Subfolders as much as Pewdiepie needs subscribers to defeat T-Series!!!  

brodycord
Mitglied

Can we please get an update on timeline here???

Need this to move forward its been 6 months since we recommended it

lissaflywire
Teilnehmer/-in

How has this not already been done?!  Such basic functionality - surprised it was missed in the first place.   And now it's been "on the roadmap" since 2017?

Come on Hubspot - this is an EASY ask that will make a BIG difference to your user's experience! 

JonnyRab
Mitglied

Any developments on this feature? If Hubspot really wants to compete with Salesforce.com, they need to up their game on the CRM front