HubSpot Ideas

flippyfloppies

Freeze the first column (with contact or company name)

There have been a lot of posts asking to freeze the first title row, but I'm surprised there's not more requests for freezing the first column, like you often do in Excel.

Right now, I can edit the columns available to view under table actions (which is super), but realistically, I can only view ~5 of those columns at a time anyway, before I have to scroll over to the right to see more of them....at which point I no longer am able to see which company/contact's row I am on (unless I manage to continuously hover my mouse over that row while scrolling right). 

Please make it so I can freeze the first column with contact/company name!

PS a bonus level would be to have the option to freeze multiple columns as well, but the first is absolutely the most important.

92 Replies
jash
I don't understand why it is so difficult to do this... people have been
asking for it for years and still nothing
mlt

Super basic - must have!

joseadiazc

This is a must!

jash
We've been requesting it for years... it seems they keep adding optional
enhancements but have yet to do something essential such as this...

JMiller59

Please add - very basic and useful - thanks!

FrancineS
Contributor

We are considering using HubSpot... but no options to freeze the first column is a real downer. This is basic as everyone has said above, but it seems HubSpot is not listening. Is this the norm for HubSpot? Basic features being requested but ignored?  Also sizing columns would be pretty basic feature as well.

Ludovic2

In Deals, when scrolling columns the first column Deal Name does not stay visible which makes it difficult to follow the data for each record.  It should be possible to freeze the first column(s) similarly to a spreadsheet for scrolling through multiple columns.

SBailey64

Please. Please. Please. Freeeeeeeze! 

YFierro
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi HubSpot lords, please include this. Thanks!

tony2111
Participant

Please add this urgently

jmbray
Participant

+1 for ability to freeze a column as a sticky element when scrolling to the right and reviewing table values.

MarkYoder
Participant

Why hasn't this been added, people have been asking for this for over two years...

FrancineS
Contributor
Apparently not enough people are asking for this
MMaddox4

Yes, I would love to be able to add column breaks. Like in Excel. I am allways scrolling back to see what deal the information is for. 

Please add this. 

MMaddox4

I am forced to continue to use Excel because of not having Column breaks in HS. Not having them makes it to hard to track data and dates. 

Please sort this...  

AStojic

We need this feature asap

MarkYoder
Participant

I really don't understand how this isn't a basic setting.  Even low level CRM's can do this...

BeSch

Hey @MiaSrebrnjak ,

do you have any idea if the feature described here will be available soon or it was only included to the "longlist"?

Thank you!

MSandland

Please do this Asap!  It's impossible to edit the columns when you don't know who the data belongs to.

SKovacevic

This is really essential and I don't understand why it was not implemented until now...