Filtering by contacts that global bounced

saravidal

It would be great to have a filter that filters contacts by global bouncing,  not only if they unsubscribe from marketing emails.

F.e: If a contact is not working anymore in an enterprise and its email is disabled, it would be of great help this kind of filter to keep the database updated.

6 Replies
WillStrohl
Participant

How is this not a feature already?  (Or easier to discover if it already is...)

elizabee

I found that some of our clients have global bounce tags on them. These are existing clients we communicate with regularly. It would be really helpful to be able to find them. 😕

LDavis1
Participant

Hello - I think I may have found a potential workaround to filtering this.  

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-the-difference-between-a-hard-bounce-and-a-soft-bounce

If you scroll down to "global bounce" it says that it includes unknown user and mailbox full.  Potentially if you filtered on that, you could find most of the global bounces?

I am going to pressure test this.

EDIT-tested it and it doesnt pull in globals.  SIGH

WillStrohl
Participant

Thanks for trying, LDavis1.  🙂 

Msloss624

Feels like this should be easy to implement and obviously useful. Creating static lists after every email and then manually removing is less than ideal....

Aspermont
Participant

I agree, we desperately need this tool as we have paying customers who are bouncing that we need to identify before they email in and say "I haven't been getting your emails" - which is part of the service they pay for. Please implement this global bounce list!!