HubSpot Ideas

Bob2245

Filtering assets by name or folder

Hi,

So here's a long standing frustration of mine whenever I have to create lists, lead scoring models or workflow triggers. The scenario is I need to select a reasonably large group of assets (say, forms, or emails). Right now, I only have the option to choose any asset, or one specific asset. 

I have many examples of use cases for this. Let's use the one that prompted me to write this idea: I'm setting up a lead scoring rule to add points to a contact if they downloaded any resource from my client's library. That's indicated by a form submission. But not all forms are related to resources. There's plenty of other forms as well, that shouldn't be included. So I can't select any form submission. 

Instead, I'm forced to select each of these one by one and clone the box, change the form, etc. It's a huge amount of click work that takes a good few hours out of my day every time I have to make a segment like this (which happens a lot as an agency partner). See below:

Bob2245_0-1629881045801.png

My suggestion would be to add the option to select assets by name or folder that they're in. That way, I could add a token to the name of the asset, say [Resource], and use that to select all of them in 1 go.  Would be a huge time saver.

3 Comentarios
Tranback
Miembro

+1 This would be inbredible helpful and save hours and hours of work!

Tranback
Miembro

Has anyone at HubSpot seen this? Once again, this would be an invaluable feature in order to work effeciently with workflows, lead scoring and nurturing.

TMattey
Miembro

🙏Hubspot add this. It would save so many of your customers, hours of needless manual work.

Its staggering that this was not done already. I wish Hubspot dev team would focus far less time on cosmetic UI tweaks, and more on the obvious missing functionality like this.