HubSpot Ideas

SShaw

Filtering Emails by Creator

When I go to Marketing > Emails and it displays all the emails my company has created, I would like to be able to filter or at least sort by the user who created (or last updated) the email. I want to be able to exclusively see my own team's emails.

6 Replies
rschmidtaim

Agreed! We have a lot of users in our portal, and it'd be great to filter to just the emails I'm working on.

jmcallister
Participant

We have over 150 users in our portal, and this would be such an amazing filter! Thanks for suggesting this!

mkskild

Yes! I don't need to see all of the emails ever created by other departments. Filter by creator (or at least creator dept) would be amazing. Any word on if there are any plans to implement this? 

PDeepak

hubspot.jpg

Can you just make the above filters work? It feels very misleading when you have the dropdown for the filter but the filter doesn't work

ZSilverzweig
Participant

Giving this a 2022 bump. Easy feature to add me thinks, and a big help. We only have a few hundred emails but already I have no way of knowing if we did the new email campaign I need to get out this morning or not.

ElleBre

Bumping this for 2023 - this would be an incredible timesaver to be able to filter by creator like you can with landing pages.