Filtering Customer Contact Activities by HubSpot Owner
As a sales manager, it is critical to be able to filter out and measure only those activities that are done by a salesperson (HubSpot Owner).
Presently, this can only be done by inspecting each individual contact and selecting the Filter Timeline option to remove the Marketing, Global and Integrations - leaving just activities initiated by the Sales person. This is impractical for measuring a salesperson's activities across his client base.
Within Contacts main view and within Lists, after selecting HubSpot Owner to filter accounts for a specific salesperson we need the capability to do additional filters to show activities that are only done by that salesperson (or other HubSpot owner selected).
Common critical measurements required with the ability to use Date filters to look at specific periods:
- Number of Emails Sent by a Salesperson to a Contact/Company
- Date of Last Email Sent by a Salesperson to a Contact/Company
- Number of Meetings a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
- Date of Last Meeting a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
- Number of Calls a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
- Date of Last Call a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
- Number of Deals a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
- Date of Last Deal a Salesperson had with a Contact/Company
We need the ability to see if a salesperson is actively working their accounts. Presently, reporting on Activities or Contacts with a client does not tell if the activity or contact was done by the salesperson or done by marketing (or another person that is not the HubSpot Owner on the account).
Sales people also need this ability to ensure they are not leaving their accounts untouched. Having the correct filtering abilities will help sales representatives to quickly identify where they are doing well investing in accounts and where they need to invest more time.