HubSpot Ideas

Frank

Filter using relative date values ("TODAY" etc.)

Hi there, we really need to run filters on dates using relative terms like "today", "yesterday" etc. -- Salesforce has this ability and it's extrememly useful: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=custom_dates.htm

Currently, if we want to run a List around our customers who expire at some point in the future, we have to go in and change the "after date" fitler each time to update the current date. (The rolling dates filter doesn't work in this case, because the dates we're looking for are in the future and not the past.)

Hopefully this is easy to do, thanks!

173 Replies
JPullan
Contributor

Was this idea ever delivered? Can't see an update since this time last year

PhilZ87
Participant

Yeah you would expect if it's such a requested idea that they give constant updates on this like they give for ideas with around 10 upvotes... But no, no update. Nothing... Really disappointing 

JPullan
Contributor

@bkeller , was this update ever progressed? Seems to have been in planning for a long time.

spencekeith
Participant

Dear HubSpot,

Please make this.

Sincerely,

A customer who has to spend 30 minutes updating date filters for multiple weekly reports I'm required to send every week, every week.

ATse

Have a Today date to use when making calculations or for use in workflows is much needed!

fytt

Really? It's been four years, and nothing on this feature? **bleep**?

SdPounders
Participant

Is there any update to this functionality? 

RHB
Participant

here's another plea for an update on this feature please

Walls

I agree! We work with several of our own date properties, not just Close and Create. ALLL of them would be way more useful if I could filter with a simple "before today" or "after today". Seems crazy to me this isn't an option. And to go one step further, it would be amazing to filter as compared to another date field, for instance..."before xxxproperty". PLEASE Hubspot, please!!!!

KZachrich

We would definitiley use this filter! Please HubSpot - make it happen! 

MSundstrom

We really need this feature.  We would use it frequently.

JElliott4

Keep the gas on this one.  It's needed!!

APorter1

Let's knock this out! Practical update that will save us tons of time. 

HBrii
Participant | Diamond Partner

Is there any update to this functionality? 

Shakermaker
Participant

We need this as well.

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Last Hubspot update almost 18 months ago. We've had a new Custom Reporting tool in the meantime but this still isn't here. Incredibly frustrating.

GKell
Contributor

How's that rewiring going?

Paul_bickley1
Participant

Please, I need to surface data that "is not" "period of time" or "date range"

GBailey
Member | Platinum Partner

Up vote for this!!

I'm amazed that this still hasn't been actioned. Come on HubSpot, sort it out.

timl
Participant

Really hoping this becomes a thing soon...