HubSpot Ideas

Frank

Filter using relative date values ("TODAY" etc.)

Hi there, we really need to run filters on dates using relative terms like "today", "yesterday" etc. -- Salesforce has this ability and it's extrememly useful: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=custom_dates.htm

Currently, if we want to run a List around our customers who expire at some point in the future, we have to go in and change the "after date" fitler each time to update the current date. (The rolling dates filter doesn't work in this case, because the dates we're looking for are in the future and not the past.)

Hopefully this is easy to do, thanks!

172 Comentários
mhandford
Membro

I'm with the others on this... today, current week, current month/year, last x weeks/months/years etc. would all get used by me. 

Anonymous
Não aplicável

Please please please add this across lists, workflows, etc.

Frank_Z
Membro

I would be happy to just get "Yesterday" into each scroll down where the option of "Today" currently exists.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
bkeller
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hey HubSpot community - 

We know date filters can be a pain point for many of our users. We are currently reworking some of the "wiring" on our filters system which will set us up to be able to add consistency to our filters. Part of that will be introducing relative date filters where they are not currently available. 

Thanks

danieldirks
Participante

Whoop whoop! Thank you @bkeller !!

rtruncale
Top colaborador(a)

YESSS! Thank you.

OfferZenBrett
Participante

I need filters that I can use to say this activity has not happened in X time frame. 

An example: 

Show me customers that last logged in more than 2 weeks ago. 

tbernier
Participante

I need this relative date feature as well.  I'm working on creating a report of tickets opened today for a particular client, and have it scheduled to run daily.  Having to go in and change the date manually each day negates the ability to schedule a report to run on its own!!

bw-ipim
Colaborador(a)

@bkeller thanks for the update. Is there an expected delivery date for this feature? In the coming months?

annieseattle
Colaborador(a)

Yes, please add this.  I'd like to use something like show me deals that haven't had sales activity for more than 90 days.  I can currently do this withIN the 90 days using the Activity Date  IS  "Last 90 days" options, but I can't do it to show what's NOT in those 90 days for example.   I could perhaps create a list using that as an exclusionary factor, but it's a pain.  

This could also be helpful for companies like mine that have a non-calendar year fiscal year mismatch.  On some reports, we have to edit them quarterly...

Gabriel_Guigue
Colaborador(a)

Dear HubSpot Product Team,

You wrote: "In planning" a couple of months ago, so any idea about when this very popular enhancement request will be released?

Thanks

-Gabriel

jspencer
Membro

Any updates HubSpot team? Looking forward to having this in Workflows.

Thanks!

Ben7
Colaborador(a)

@bkeller 

The community have been asking for this since December 2016 - 4 years ago!!  

Please when will it be completed?

rodrigotooge
Membro

Please, work on this feature! I think it's really important for most companies!

sbradthompson
Participante

I could really use this for my lead scoring for page views and emails opened/clicked within a rolling date period.

I am able to create a rolling date for page views through a workflow, but if someone comes to the site continuously, they never drop out and keep accumulating. 

azalaquett
Colaborador(a)

Any updates HubSpot?

nilskr
Participante

Updates? Such a crucial feature. 

Flo_essentry
Membro

@bkeller any news for this feature?
Would be super nice to add this! 

AEleuch
Participante

Hello ! I think also that it is a crucial functionnality ! I have to update every day my dashboards because of this lack.

In my previous company, we used to use salesforce and it was a native feature...

gobsmacked
Membro

I am utterly gobsmacked that this is not a feature. I thought I could create my own workaround--I was going to be smart and create workflows to just update a property to "TODAY" every day, so that the property "TODAY" would always be, well, today--but alas, it is not possible, as dates are all static. Unbelievable. Now we can't set up active lists based on dates, which means I have to go back to my CRM and create workflows there which will then push my customer to a hubspot list; instead of, you know the smart and more efficient way, which wouuld be to create filters in a list based on "TODAY" and "YESTERDAY" and "x DAYS AGO"..

GG guys, really solid.. What a let down!