Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Filter using relative date values ("TODAY" etc.)

Hi there, we really need to run filters on dates using relative terms like "today", "yesterday" etc. -- Salesforce has this ability and it's extrememly useful: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=custom_dates.htm

Currently, if we want to run a List around our customers who expire at some point in the future, we have to go in and change the "after date" fitler each time to update the current date. (The rolling dates filter doesn't work in this case, because the dates we're looking for are in the future and not the past.)

Hopefully this is easy to do, thanks!

HubSpot updates
81 Comentarios
CHARLESM
Asesor destacado

THERE NEEDS TO BE A WAY TO USE ROLLING DATES IN THE CRM.

use rolling dates for the Last Contacted date on the CRM/Sales side. This would allow me to contact a customer that I have not had contact with in the last 90 days.  

dotcoach
Occasional Contributor

I also think that this would be a brilliant addition. So does one of your hubspot forum moderators!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-by-before-x-months/m-p/13696#M903

Jean
Occasional Contributor

Just switched to HS Sales and I can't understand why this isn't a thing there yet, while in Marketing it is.

JK1
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. The obvious use case being able to filter Deals with a close date in the past

(i.e close date before "Today" with the value of Today changing dynamically not needing a manual change)

Daniel1
Asesor destacado

Similarly, it would be hugely useful to use relative dates ("today", etc) to enroll contacts and companies in lists, workflows, etc. We are using Hubspot to facilitate our Product Qualified Lead (PQL) process, so this functionality will make everything much simpler.

Lea
Occasional Contributor

Same here we really need to have rolling date feature on Marketing side of Hubspot to create list. Sales side has it and it is really useful 

SimonCockayne

I’d like Smart Lists to contain folks with “Create Date” of, day, “Last Week”...so I don’t have to keep manually changing the hard coded dates every week.

(and no, rolling week, “Last Seven Days” does not help me here. I want “Last week” like Filters give, please)

That’d make Smart Lists *really* Smart :-)

This would also improve integration with Databox.

Cheers,

Simon

OleMartinExilva
Occasional Contributor

When adding 'rolling date' as an option, please include 'more than/less than' at the same time - and make them work together! Like Jean is saying; the function is already part of Marketing, please add it to CRM/Sales as well. 

Query: List deals where 'Last Activity Date' is more than 30 days ago. 

Sales man: Thank you, HubSpot! I'll get right to it! 

And we will all be happy! 

thomaswillo

Totally needed !!!!

grf1979
Regular Contributor

Was surpried is was not there since it is one of the most common types reporting you want to do, set it up once with a relative date and then use the report as is hundreds/thousands of time without making somone change the date every time you want to use it.