Filter results in the Duplicates tool

The duplicates tool is a great addition for finding and addressing duplicates in the CRM. 

A welcome addition to it, however, would be the ability to filter the results by HubSpot properties so that users can target specific areas. 

For example:
I want to address duplicates in the CRM, but I don't want to edit contacts assigned to other users. Filtering to only see my contacts would really help get through the process when there are a lot of duplicates to sift through.

HubSpot updates
7 Replies
donnab
New Contributor

Great idea this is something that is really needed so that this can be part of the responsibility of the contact owner.  Hopefully this will be implemented. 

cgibbons
New Contributor

This would be really helpful! 

kelliego11
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely - please add this feature - I don't want to sift through everyone else's duplicates to try to find mine.

brandene

YES!

TLStwvd
New Contributor

Agree.  I am helping all sales reps trying to merge duplicates and it would be nice to see what rep is assigned to what company.  Right now, all i see is "Company 1" and Company 2"

SarahG
Occasional Contributor

Would be great to also be able to manage parent/child compaines with the same tool. Right now I'm having to create my own list of companies that show on the list before dismissing.

picwillsmith Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is absolutely necessary. Please also add filtering by current customer or show customers first.