HubSpot Ideas

stephane

Filter results in File Manager by the the file type

My company has a ton of files uploaded in Files Manager. This am, I wanted to filter all of my files to only see our uploaded PDFs and I realized that this option wasn't available. As of now, you can only order (ascending/descending) a search result by the file type but can't filter the results directly to only see a specific file type. When you have a ton of files uploaded, this is quite critical to easily access certain types of files. It would be great for Hubspot to implement this. Thank you!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
March 19, 2021 11:09 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. We're excited to share that the ability to search and filter for files by file type is available in Public Beta. See here for details or speak to your account manager to get access if you do not already.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Best,

Kie

5 Replies
JessieSmithITA
Participant

Yes! Please update this!

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

+1 from me

Nice quality of life feature

AirswiftRob
Contributor

Yes, please. Also provide the ability to filter on whether a file is used on a HubSpot document. We have a load of duplicate images that were created when HubSpot migrated our site and it is difficult to see which ones to remove

Lee_V86
Participant | Platinum Partner

Absolutely agree, I often find myself wanting to search for specific file types. The current ascending/descending ordering doesn't make it easy enough and we utilize folders a lot which makes it even harder. This would be a great feature!

watanak
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. We're excited to share that the ability to search and filter for files by file type is available in Public Beta. See here for details or speak to your account manager to get access if you do not already.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Best,

Kie