HubSpot Ideas

Amita

Filter report by 1 company

It would be super helpful to have some way of filtering contact reports 

I am creating a report here to show new open leads, which I do using a contact report where lead status is open and the lifecycle stage is lead. The list populates correctly, but I noticed that the numbers are huge for open leads, especially when I sort it by contact owner. For example, there are 131 people from Company X on the list, when I only really need to see whether the first point of contact for that company is still an open lead. If more people are involved after that first person, then my team has made progress with Company X and I can focus their attention on Company Y that only appears once and has not been contacted yet.

Is there a way to filter out this list so if a company appears here more than once, I only see the first point of contact from them? And if the first point of contact is no longer an open lead, then the others from the same company should not be on this report.

So if the first person to reach out to us from Company X is no longer an open lead, the following 130 open leads from them should not be visible either.