HubSpot Ideas

Hamo77

Filter priority by parent company

It is currently not possible to prioritise filtering on parent company records which is very frustrating. For instance we have many child records that are classed as prospects but the parent record overall is a customer which means if i try to filter at a parent level it will display everything only showing child records which then list the parent next to it as a prospect when in fact they are a customer.

Please can Hubspot add a feature whereby you can prioritise filtering at a parent level. For instance can you have a tick box which will ensiure that only parent records are displayed and filtered NOT everything. I can imagine that this feature is needed by many more people than just me!

2 Replies
EWasinger

This would be extremely helpful. We have hundreds of thousands of companies in our system. In which 98% of them have a parent company. There are many instances when we need to see only the parent company.

DHill5
Participant

Two years and this still isn't possible? Seem like a very basic reporting need that should have been included from the beginning.