HubSpot Ideas

BCampbell

Filter option for User Status in Settings

I would like to see a filter option added to filter out deactivated users in the Settings - Users and Teams section. Right now you can only choose All, Pending, Uninvited and Deactivated. I would like to see Active added to this filter. 

HubSpot Updates
Re: Filter option for User in Settings - changed to: Delivered
April 05, 2024 07:19 AM

Hi all, thanks for the feedback here! We made some changes to the User table in late 2023 to give you additional filtering options, including more easily identifying Active users. You can do this by filtering for Status = Invite accepted, or by setting an Advanced filter for Last active = Known. Hope this helps! If there are any additional filtering options that would help make User management more easy for you, feel free to reply here.

5 Replies
callie
Contributor

Definitely need to be able to filter to ACTIVE. Seems strange that there is a filter option for all other statuses, and all, but not one for Active...

DSchwalb

Very strange indeed...

DimitriAntoniou

I was about to post this myself. It seems like filtering to look at your active users is a much more common use case than filtering to look at deactivated users. As our organization has grown from 10 to 20 to 50 to 100 (and personnel have come and gone), the users list has quickly become unwieldy. This would help user management a lot, and seems like a simple change given the existing filter options.

Hildegaard
Contributor

Active users + a filter on your teams you have created

jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, thanks for the feedback here! We made some changes to the User table in late 2023 to give you additional filtering options, including more easily identifying Active users. You can do this by filtering for Status = Invite accepted, or by setting an Advanced filter for Last active = Known. Hope this helps! If there are any additional filtering options that would help make User management more easy for you, feel free to reply here.