HubSpot Ideas

mattgeller

Filter marketing emails by sender

I would like to be able to go to my marketing emails and filter by who is the sender of the email.

Why do I want this? Because there will always be turnover at a company and that means senders will need to change.

If I create an email sent by a sales person, and that person leaves, it is very difficult to find every email and replace it with a new sender from our new hire.

Yes, there are other ways to do this, but that would be a very helpful feature.

15 Replies
AndrewinKC
Contributor

It would also be great if we could see how many emails have been sent from a specific sending domain (I manage eight seprate sending domains today).

ahkhui

I agree. this would be very helpful for switching email addresses

jessiew
Participant

This would be a very useful feature to have. Easy enough to add one one column here:

Add a "Sender" column option here.Add a "Sender" column option here.

As an additional request - it would be very nice to be able to bulk edit emails through a .csv upload. That way if a person leaves the company and they have a lot of emails being sent out from their name, you could update it in a a csv file in a couple of minutes. 

LJaena

Upvoting this! Hope this feature becomes available soon!

jebcashin
Participant

@jessiew idea to add to column good one. Allowing filter by any displayed column value would go well with this.

jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner

Upvoting this! Being able to filter emails based on the sender from name and sender from address. Roles change over time, so it would be super helpful to be able to identify all of the emails currently sending from a specific email address if that person leaves or roles change. I have a client right now who is changing their domain, so we're trying to hunt down specific emails that will need to be changed. It's all coming from memory right now when it seems like we should be able to easily segment emails by the send details. Hopefully HubSpot is able to move this forward!

KWong81

Upvoting this as well. This would be  agreat addition. 

TFranklin

Upvoting this! We have so many pages of automated emails, so having to go through each to replace employees who turnover or change roles/titles is a nightmare. 

isacab
Participant

Upvoting this! We recently changed sending domains and this feature would've been so helpful when trying to check how many emails had gone out with our old domain. In addition to that, it would be great to be able to easily find emails sent from specific addresses to analyze performance between senders and over time.

SethPerrett
Participant

Upvoting this! Hope this feature becomes available soon!

Uyen_Le

Upvoting this! This would also be very helpful for us.

ErikaJ
Participant | Diamond Partner

Upvoting! This is extremely helpful (even to just have as a column filter) for managing changing roles and team members

CTripoli

This would make a huge difference for our company and could make the difference between us staying with HubSpot or changing to Intercom. 

JElliott42

This would be extremely valuable especially when offboarding team members. I.e., being able to quickly identify what automated emails should have their email senders updated would be great opposed to needing to click into each email individually. 

MFreitas03

I've got this problem with a client and our solution was this filter here. You can also increment it or use this on columns to view properly.

MFreitas03_0-1705329229206.png

MFreitas03_1-1705329245216.png