HubSpot Ideas

mikeabowles

Filter for Tasks showing Queues each Task belongs to

It would be valuable to have a filter (or "view") on the task page that allows me to focus just on the tasks that I have not assigned to a specific task queue. 

There is a way to look at each task queue individually, but not the tasks that aren't in a queue.

For example, what if make a taks that doesn't apply to one of the Task Queues I have made?  As of now, it seems like I need to make a task queue called "General", but it would be nice to not need to make another queue like that.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
March 07, 2022 07:58 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

Being able to filter and sort by queue on a task is now live!

Hope you enjoy this new additional to the platform. Also, feel free to DM any feedback you have on ways we can improve filtering by queue.

Gordon

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
November 15, 2021 09:57 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

We are hard at work on supporting more useful quick filters & adding more options for filtering. One of the new quick filters we are adding to the task app, is being able to filter by queue. We also have some other cool filter & sort capabilty coming up as a fast follow.

If you are interested in getting early access (beta) to these new capabilties, please DM me your name, portal id and email address.  

Let's do this!

Gordon

April 28, 2020 08:59 AM

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thanks for this suggestion. Our team has reviewed this idea and it is now part of our roadmap.

We'll be working on a solution for this in the coming months so stay tuned. I'll plan to update this post once we have a solution planned and work has started. 

Thank you,

Scott

October 17, 2018 05:40 PM

This feature would be very important for customers working out of their task queues for success, to ensure that they do not miss out on any tasks that have been created. It would be helpful if we could either have a column in the Open tasks lists that show which queue each task is associated with, or allow us to filter the tasks similar to how we filter our contacts. This will allow us to see any tasks that have not yet been assigned to a queue so that we can work on them immediately.

43 Comentarios
Gcone
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello HubSpot Community,

We are hard at work on supporting more useful quick filters & adding more options for filtering. One of the new quick filters we are adding to the task app, is being able to filter by queue. We also have some other cool filter & sort capabilty coming up as a fast follow.

If you are interested in getting early access (beta) to these new capabilties, please DM me your name, portal id and email address.  

Let's do this!

Gordon

kristianvoldric
Miembro
Yes, please sign me up for the beta!
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
Gcone
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello HubSpot Community,

Being able to filter and sort by queue on a task is now live!

Hope you enjoy this new additional to the platform. Also, feel free to DM any feedback you have on ways we can improve filtering by queue.

Gordon