HubSpot Ideas

mikeabowles

Filter for Tasks showing Queues each Task belongs to

It would be valuable to have a filter (or "view") on the task page that allows me to focus just on the tasks that I have not assigned to a specific task queue. 

There is a way to look at each task queue individually, but not the tasks that aren't in a queue.

For example, what if make a taks that doesn't apply to one of the Task Queues I have made?  As of now, it seems like I need to make a task queue called "General", but it would be nice to not need to make another queue like that.

43 Replies
Gcone
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

We are hard at work on supporting more useful quick filters & adding more options for filtering. One of the new quick filters we are adding to the task app, is being able to filter by queue. We also have some other cool filter & sort capabilty coming up as a fast follow.

If you are interested in getting early access (beta) to these new capabilties, please DM me your name, portal id and email address.  

Let's do this!

Gordon

kristianvoldric
Yes, please sign me up for the beta!
Gcone
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

Being able to filter and sort by queue on a task is now live!

Hope you enjoy this new additional to the platform. Also, feel free to DM any feedback you have on ways we can improve filtering by queue.

Gordon