HubSpot Ideas

mikeabowles

Filter for Tasks showing Queues each Task belongs to

It would be valuable to have a filter (or "view") on the task page that allows me to focus just on the tasks that I have not assigned to a specific task queue. 

There is a way to look at each task queue individually, but not the tasks that aren't in a queue.

For example, what if make a taks that doesn't apply to one of the Task Queues I have made?  As of now, it seems like I need to make a task queue called "General", but it would be nice to not need to make another queue like that.

43件のコメント
jhdean
参加者

Task Queues are a great addition. It would be easier to assign tasks to queues if there were a column to show what queue a task was already in and or a filter to filter out tasks already assigned to a queue.

donvitoxl
メンバー

I like the idea of the task que. 

But I would like to see the task que work better inside the call function.

For example, when I make a call to a prospect and they ask me to call them back later that day. There is not a function that allows me to set the que for the same day. Although it has a custom button on the dropdown, I'm unable to set the task que for the same day. Additionally, when I'm inside a call and I want to set the time for the que whether its call, to do or email, there isn't an option that allows for me to set what I want to do inside the cue. So essentially I'm double working.

TommyV
参加者

Quees are nice but making them available as a pre-defined set of tasks that can be executed based on events (e.g. - customer won, proposal sent) would be great.  Today you can't pre-define the list.  

klynch
メンバー

I would also really like to see this. It would be nice to see the assigned queue as a column in the task table view. 

hshafter
参加者

In order to accomplish this, my suggestion would be to add it as a property to select in "edit columns". Then you can sort by task and see what tasks are not queued. Also, makes it easier to assign multiple tasks at a time to a desired queue.

DanAt3DV
投稿者

A column with a task queue would be really beneficial for quick task triage. 

Siddall
トップ投稿者

We have HubSpot Scoring but no way to factor it into prioritizing Tasks.  Tisk tisk.  😛  

Yes. Filters and more Columns for Tasks would help / is necessary for Reps to prioritize their Tasks for the day.  Let's do this!

jeremyohara
参加者

Please add a column that you can add for Task Queue. This would greatly inrease productivity.

davem
メンバー

Hard to believe I can't show names in task view...only a few columns to choose from, but none with the NAME.  Am I missing something? 

Siddall
トップ投稿者

@davem - Please be sure to "thumbs up" the original post.  This is what HubSpot uses to weight feature requests.

Siddall

hshafter
参加者

davem, it is the column labeled "Associated With"

mpostles
メンバー

I believe it was previously mentioned - but to uplike it - having a column to show what queue the tasks are in or to be able to see what tasks are awaiting to be assigned into a queue.  

Kmoloo
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Let's say you're running through your task queue and you have a few contacts from the same company in it.  You email one of those people and they reply to set up a demo/consult/conversation and now you no longer need to email the other people from that same company in your task queue.

How would you quickly remove the other people from that company from the task queue?  You can't automate that.

It would be great to be able to use filters in the tasks view and queue just like we do with contacts, companies and deals.  Wouldn't it?

JosieSA
投稿者

oh yes please! A separate collum in the task view that shows the task queue would be ideal. Also this must be a sortable collumn and ideally able to filter by this. 

My team are frustrated that they cant view a queue with a time filter! 

thanks 

hilanb
メンバー

Josie - could not agree more! 

メンバー

Josie - I'm a heavy user of Tasks and starting to use Queues. I agree 100%! Can we please have this soonest.

JSCN
参加者

I would like to be able to view tasks by team member, sorted by queue. Whether in Task view, Companies or Contacts (or, best, all three views) doesn't matter. Currently, I can view team members' tasks but cannot sort them to sort tasks by queue.

dexterking3
メンバー

This is so necessary.  I have frequently begun working tasks that were not in the queue I was working as I was prospecting.

boxton
メンバー

It would be great to be able to filter my task list by Contact Properties of the associated tasks. Would allow me to queue and complete tasks much more efficiently.

keriestewart
投稿者

this would be super helpful. 

im actually about to split our contact database between users, and have to move all the tasks too (no way to reassign tasks except individually!). when moved to the new owner they wont be in a queue. 

so being able to see in the task view which tasks are assigned to a queue and which arent would be very helpful.