HubSpot Ideas

H4rold

Filter deals by company properties

Would be great if we could filter deals by the properties of companies. For example, to view all open deals in a particular branche or city. 

Although we can link deals to companies, we can't use their properties to filter. Currently we can only filter deals by deal properties. Can you add this? 

11 Replies
LPennie

Absolutely need this. Seems to be multiple discussions but no reply.

TPoinsu

I also agree on the absolute necessity to get this feature soon.

ThomasBl
Participant

This is absolutely necessary to work faster and smarter.

MHayward

This has been on the discussion boards for >5 years, how is this still not possible. Seem like a basic functionality.

TicTacTim
Participant | Gold Partner

This functionality is badly needed 🙂
Keeps the Database clean - otherwhise duplicating the same properties seem to do the job...

VQuinn
Participant

Functionality is key for reporting on your pipeline

PJSmits

Key functionality

MiroValchev

How is this still not implemented??? Now we need to duplicate Company properties to Deals just to be able to do simple filtering in the pipeline.

BTaylor54

Really need this too.

davetcoleman

Very needed!

BTaylor54

Hi All,

I wanted to suggest something, and this might not be suitable for all use cases, however, I am getting by with simply creating a property in deals that replicates the target property in companies. The workflow then is triggered when a deal is created/or deal property changed and then the value is copied from the company to the deal and we can then filter by it. Hope this helps someone!