HubSpot Ideas

Andrej

Filter contacts by associated tickets like an associated company

Hi,

Add possibilities to filter contacts by associated tickets like an associated company in the Lists!

Filter contacts by TicketsFilter contacts by Tickets

This is important to send support announcement in the B2B business. 

Thanks,

Andrej

15 Replies
Herschel
Top Contributor

I would very much like to see this. It seems like Tickets does not share all the features available to the other Hubspot CRM object types which is very frustrating. As well as having associated Tickets available as a filter I would like to see the associated Tickets feature available in Lists and Contact Workflows as well.

AlexDodero
Participant

the only tool that is not giving me benefits is tickets, I can't measure or cross the data and it is not useful to me 

It will be really useful to give to tickets all the possibilities that deals have 

manatee
Participant

+1, would be massively helpful. 

RoxPepin
Participant

+1

Kierstin
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This would be an amazing addition for Service Hub clients to be able to identify those customers that have a lot of issues or various other reports. It could also be used to reach out to those that don't have any support tickets. We have it for other objects like Companies and Deals, I don't understand why it's not there for tickets as well. 🙂 Thanks!

RoxPepin
Participant
Would love the ability to create lists based on ticket activity/associated tickets
percy
Participant

+1 

Daniel_13
Participant

+1, this would be great

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

My name is Andres Bustos and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. Thank you for your idea and feedback! 

Ticket properties inside of Contact and Company Lists are being rolled out and can be seen below Activity Properties. 

AndresBustos_0-1638199068541.png

percy
Participant

Hi @AndresBustos , great update! 

will Ticket Properties also be added as Triggers in Contact Workflows? (I assume I can use the trigger List membership as workaround for now.. just wondering if this is on your roadmap... ?!) 

Thanks 

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

@percy Thank you for your question! The latest comment on this thread will also solve for this Ticket property + Custom Behavioral Events

percy
Participant

@AndresBustos Great! Thanks for your reply! 

Participant

+1

mortenstaal
Participant | Platinum Partner

This is much needed and seems like a very, very small effort by the development team to get this rolling.

EvaU

In the ticket dashboard, it would be useful to see an overview of companies and the total number and associated open tickets to that company. In that way we could see which company has a lot of open tickets, how many and prioritize accordingly. Right now it's difficult to get an overview of how many issues one company is experiencing..