HubSpot Ideas

Vuk

Filter contacts based on recorded calls

It would be great to be able to filter the contacts based on the fact that there is a recorded call attached to it. This way a manager could go in and filter that, listen to the recording and provide feedback to the reps. 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
March 16, 2021 10:17 AM

I'm marking this request as delivered. You can now access a list of calls from the navbar under contacts. Thanks for the feedback everyone! For Enterprise customers, you can also enable Conversation Intelligence on these calls to get more value and coach your team. We will be shipping more improvements in the coming months so stay tuned. 

March 16, 2021 10:14 AM

@RMahadi our pleasure! 

In Beta
December 08, 2020 11:22 AM

Hey Everyone, 

I'm the product manager for AI products at HubSpot. We have a closed beta of the list of calls as part of a wider product update we are working on. For now, access to the closed beta is restricted to HubSpot calling customers, with Enterprise, in the US or Canada. I can update this issue as we are able to expand access.

If you are eligible and would like to be included please shoot me an email at ileaman@hubspot.com.

35 Replies
rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this on behalf of a customer! Would be great if there's an activity filter in reports like "Call recording" = is known, similar how there's an activity filter to check for "Email attachment" = is known.

Ben7
Contributor

Please make this much requested feature a priority. 

ryanyee
Participant

Great idea, please implement this!

Addressable

Bumping again - about to have to do a lot of clicking without this implemented.

ianleaman
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Everyone, 

I'm the product manager for AI products at HubSpot. We have a closed beta of the list of calls as part of a wider product update we are working on. For now, access to the closed beta is restricted to HubSpot calling customers, with Enterprise, in the US or Canada. I can update this issue as we are able to expand access.

If you are eligible and would like to be included please shoot me an email at ileaman@hubspot.com.

ChelseaP
Participant

Hubspot--where are you with this?  it seems like its a feature that is important to many folks.  Can you outline the use case you intend for recording calls if there is no way to search for them?  Thank! 

DuaneDufault
Participant

and be able to use it in workflows. 
- fire off a task or adjust the lead score. 

vandana

I think it's a great functionality for sales reps and managers.

They can come handy in reviews plus trainings.

DominiqueLiard
Participant

Yes, absolutely! That's a great idea. Can we please have this feature released in APAC?

RMahadi

Absolutely support this, great for training purposes ✔️✔️✔️

clebalex

It's also great for mapping customer journey for marketing teams! Filtering and exporting meeting notes and recorded calls for later analysis.

LhlabCL

This is a great idea. It would make easier to find recorded calls and providing feedback to improve the sales process.  I'll keep attention to upgrades about this.

RMahadi

Tried the new Beta version of contacts > calls.

Being able to just access recorded calls is fantastic, thanks for the update!!😀

ianleaman
HubSpot Product Team

@RMahadi our pleasure! 

ianleaman
HubSpot Product Team

I'm marking this request as delivered. You can now access a list of calls from the navbar under contacts. Thanks for the feedback everyone! For Enterprise customers, you can also enable Conversation Intelligence on these calls to get more value and coach your team. We will be shipping more improvements in the coming months so stay tuned.