HubSpot Ideas

Vuk

Filter contacts based on recorded calls

It would be great to be able to filter the contacts based on the fact that there is a recorded call attached to it. This way a manager could go in and filter that, listen to the recording and provide feedback to the reps. 

35 Replies
NicKawaguchi

Agreed! It would make things much easier for managers of sales teams. I'm running into this challenge as well as I'm managing an inside sales team for one of our clients. Having to click into every contact to see if the conversation is recorded is a waste of time.

justingray

Agreed - even being able to filter contacts based on recently logged cals would be nice - but i think both would be ideal!

switchvideo

It would be great if there was a way to filter Contacts who have call recording records attached, or some way to better pull a list of call recordings in one place.

BJK989

I couldn't agree more. This is a huge pain for me as it makes it a difficult process to provide feedback to my outbound team.

If Hubspot is serious about being a sales tool they need to make a feature like this / more simple feedback features. Its a simple query so I am not sure why this hasn't been built yet.

ana2018

Yes!!

that would be great in order to have the proper folow up from the administrator to the other users.

SantiagoAvGeek

Great value would be given if HubSpot had this!

MichelleT

It would be good to be able pull a list of deals and/or contacts that have recorded calls on them within a specific date range.  It would also be nice to be able to pull a list of the reorded calls made by a specific user within a date range.  This would help us be more efficient with our time when trying to listen to calls for the purpose of coaching and training employees.  As of now, we are wasting time sifting and hunting down the reorded calls.  

sdexter

Agreed - I can't use this how it's set up today as an SDR manager with Hubspot - we are looking at outside options now because HubSpot has not made this a priority. Call recordings need to be in one place, searchable -it's rediculous they haven't done it yet.

Nathan_Pierce

Yes please!

jwright
Participant

Please!!! or allow me to find a list of all recorded calls. 

MartadR
Participant

We need this please! Has anyone found an alternative? We tried Aircall but the subscription is quite expensive for small teams, it's fully integrated with Hubspot and offers reporting tools. 

rutger

Much needed!

kritik

10000% needed!

AniReddy

We are facing the same challenge too. In our previous CRM we had a filter by activity type within a specific date range and I can't see any way of accomplishing the same here. Please prioritize this, it will really help the sales teams.

JayGuidance
Participant

I agree.

Carlos0034

Agree with this.  Can we please have this feature?

FrankOPSG

Do it!! This would save so much time

laquinomartins
HubSpot Employee

(posting on behalf of a customer)

Customer supports the idea of being able to create a list of recorded calls or consult all the calls made by reps so they can keep track of rep's progress and give better feedback in an easier way.

Think1Corp

Why is this not a thing yet? My coworker just asked for this and the issue seems to be going on for years. 

Yanel

It is very necessary, to have a contact report with call recording, 2 years ago the proposal and not even its lights?