HubSpot Ideas

SarahCame

Filter by property value AND who/what updated that property

Is there any way to filter or make a list or somehow see in bulk who or what updated a specific property? For example, I want to see if forms, or a human on our sales team, or an API integration updated lifecycle stage but I want to see this in a list, so I don't have to go into each contact and then view the history for that field. 

10 Replies
1stClaas
Contributor

I agree, and it should on top be possible to filter by when a certain value of a property was last created / updated / destroyed. Imagine a non-renewing subscription status that gets created would hence allow workflows to alert us if thats the case.

sgarforth
Participant
How do I see who modified a contact
Our sales manager moved a lot of leads to "sales qualified leads" incorrectly. I need to see all the contacts where he changed the lifecycle stage or even the ones which were last modified by him. How do I do this?
AMcCaw8

I need this in 2023.

AMulready
Contributor

Backing this, needed to see and filter what may have gone wrong after a mass upload of data

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

Leaving feedback for a customer who needs this feature.

CherryA

Definitely necessary function to do rollback in case of massive updates even from external sources (zapier etc.)

Alex_Elborn
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Would be really good to have this so we can see a list of companies/contacts that have been updated as a result of integrations!

TArnoldGZ
Participant

This would be helpful to set a timestamp and update a Deal Stage if the appropriate AE moved  the Deal. For example, if the AE working a Deal moves from the 1st stage to the 2nd, we want to do a date stamp and qualify this as an SQL. If a different user (like an SDR or different AE) does it, we want a way to flag this & notify leadership.

JoshuaW
Participant

I need this feature! Found out that an app was changing a property value it should not have been changing, but I can't isolate in bulk the records it changed to revert the value back.

ElenaA

The same with us. I found out that AI recognized the wrong phone number and filled it in. We were able to identify one person after our employee had called the wrong person. Now I wanted to generate a list consisting of the contacts whose phone number was filled in by AI. Unfortunately, I cannot do it.