HubSpot Ideas

ValBehr

Filter by more than one click/open

At the moment, you can only use the filters 'Contact opened email' or 'Contact clicked a link in email' when creating a list.

It would be really useful for there to be a feature where you could specify a certain amount of times a contact interacted with the email. For example, 'Contact opened email x number of times' or 'More than x number of clicks'.

Could this be looked into please? It's really helpful when it comes to lead generation to see how many times a contact has interacted with an email and to group all your high engagement contacts together.

Thanks!

16 Comentários
SebW
Membro

Amazing!

Jtucke6
Membro

This is a great idea! It definately would help the sales and marketing teams focus on the warmer leads first and prioritize their leads better. 

finchi123
Participante

This needs to be an option, its ridiculous this is not already an option. 

Many marketing emails or sales emails are forwarded on, this is where you typically get more opens and clicks. 

We need a way to slice and dice the number of opens/clicks per contact so we can prioritise strategically. At the moment we are having to do it manually. 

It would be great if this could be added, you are sitting on the data, but aren't letting us use it!

Many thanks

EGJade
Participante

This would also be good for cold nurture flows where you need to know how many people opened more than one email over a series of emails to do the heavy lifting first cut of analysis.

lbecker
Membro

HubSpot team, any ETA on this idea that was shared over two years ago? I just reached out to the support team to see if there was a filter option on sales activity emails in order to set the threshold to clicked more than 2 times and they shared there isn't a way to do this currently. 

BSmith9
Membro

Absolutely! I want to filter by at least opened twice or three times. I want this feature and messaged help and they directed me here. 

lbecker
Membro

@Shay @dmastin @Shane_Janssens , do you mind upvoting this idea and tagging other HubSpot authors so we can hopefully draw more attention to this idea on the development side? 

Thank you! 

Iffah
HubSpot Employee

Adding on- It would be helpful to add another list filter to marketing emails to target based on number of opens. Currently, the closest filter is "Contact opened email...".

JFortier1
Membro

Please add this

Jnix284
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

I'm not sure how valuable the "more than one open" is anymore, but the "more than one click" is definitely a valuable metric that would be nice to have

DaveMill
Participante

Yes, yes, yes!

raiypat
Membro

Any update on this?

cbz
Membro

In addition, a time parameter would be helpful:

"Has opened any email at least [x] times in the past [x] days"

That way we could filter to recent interactions, people who have oepened any email(s) 2+ times in the last 2 weeks for instance.

Aside from whether this is an "accurate" number or not, it would be helpful for users to have access to it. The data exists; the ability to filter by it does not exist. If the data is inaccurate, I guess it shouldn't be shown as data at all. Otherwise, we should be able to filter by any data point. 

PennyFrench
Participante

I was surprised to find this function did not exist.  Seems pretty obvious should be.  

tomlake
Participante

Hi @ValBehr @cbz , @PennyFrench 

We also had this problem of not being able to utilize contacts with mulitlpe engagements from a marketing email. I wanted to introduce you to Segment Builder, a HubSpot Marketplace App that solves for this.

Segment Builder allows you to create "Segments" of engaged contacts from individual marketing emails, Campaigns, Subscription Type, or a combination. You can specify a percentage (e.g. top 10% of openers) or a threshold (e.g. at least 3 clicks) , and the segment will continuously sync to HubSpot as a List, making it workable with all other parts of HubSpot.

Please do try it out for free, and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any.

Happy segmenting

Tom from Segment Builder

tom@engagement-hub.com 

A List of SegmentsA List of Segments

MEM7
Membro

Yes to this idea!