HubSpot Ideas

tbls-amanda

Filter by Products in Lists

Hi! I would like to be able to use the Products in the Product Library within HubSpot Sales for creating smart lists, where we can filter by product. This would be a great feature for other targeted marketing or sales efforts. Thank you!

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
May 18, 2020 11:48 AM

We are currently reviewing some options for how we could accomodate this kind of functionality.  We will continue to keep you all updated as this progresses

31 Comentários
mzolich
Membro

It's been almost 2 years... Has anything changed? It's really crucial. There's no point in using products if you cannot filter by them...

Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
dnelson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

We are currently reviewing some options for how we could accomodate this kind of functionality.  We will continue to keep you all updated as this progresses

Evans4316
Colaborador(a)

Thank you for the update! 🙂 

Very much appreciated.

Scheel
Membro
Better late than never ; )
Lisette1
Colaborador(a)

@dnelson 

Is there an update on the progress around this topic? 🙂 

We like to start using the Products, but we really need the filtering option (exclusion) for reporting purposes. 

fabiogomesds
Participante

+1

ignaciopetunchi
Participante

Agree with all comments, it's crucial to let us download deals and associated products + filter deals by products.   

SMerkel
Membro

This is a very important feature. Please enable this at least in the API -> Because the workaround of using reports doesn't work either because you can't export reports programmatically. What is the point of having it in the UI without being able to do anything with it??

SaskiaSoi
Membro

Hi, can I ask for a current status on this feature?  For upselling purposes, it would be ideal to know, which deal includes certain products and which do not.

ElenaA
Membro

Dear support team,

I see, this is a long-term issue. Opportunity to filter by products as well as by product features is essential in marketing and sales.

- By the end of the year we would like to send a balst email to our clients who have received quote offers with products XY in order to encourage further purchases. Since I cannot create client lists filtered by products, I have to find another solution.

- We lead negotiation with our strategic partner. We have to present results of our accomplished work. I cannot create client lists filtered by products, I cannot filter deals by products. I have found another solution - manual one, which is incorrect.

- Internally I have to filter deals by offered products. It is not possible.

I can give you so many examples, why do we need filtering by products (contacts, companies, deals, workflows, lists).

I do hope, my contribution leads to some progress.

Best regards

Elena

Lisette1
Colaborador(a)

@dnelson any update on this? Still need this after almost exactly 3 (!) years replying on this idea.