HubSpot Ideas

tbls-amanda

Filter by Products in Lists

Hi! I would like to be able to use the Products in the Product Library within HubSpot Sales for creating smart lists, where we can filter by product. This would be a great feature for other targeted marketing or sales efforts. Thank you!

31 Kommentare
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @tbls-amanda The Products object has not yet been added to the Smart List criteria. I can certainly see where this could be crucial for a marketing task. 

I'm going to move this to our ideas forum for further comment. Can you add a bit more context to your request? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

MorganneH
Teilnehmer/-in
Thomas_Vanguard
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Apart from consistency across teams this function is a little flat right now.

1. Filter Deals by Product should be a bare minimum feature of this.
  2. Filtering and creating Smart lists based on Product & Deal stage should also be included
  3. Triggering Workflows based on Product and Deal Stage should eventually become available (but bearing in mind creating a Deal can't trigger a workflow still isn't a feature we won't hold our breathe!!)
CTAKevin
Mitglied

Product should also be an column which can be pulled out and export.

AgileJohn
Teilnehmer/-in

Why is this not added already?????

clioi
Stratege/Strategin

Hi @edjusten any updates on this? Thanks!

Scheel
Mitglied

Will it take a long time before it's ready? - Missing it very much!

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi all. Creating contact list segments (in the marketing hub) by product is available. Creating filtered lists in the Deals object on the Sales hub, is not yet possible. The product team will comment further if there is any change here. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

clioi
Stratege/Strategin

Hi @edjusten, we really need this feature enabled on the sales side too, do you have a timeframe for this? Also, we should be able to remove the product field from the 'create deal' form, instead of being a default one.

mmercado
Mitglied

Please enable this.

joewatkins
Mitglied

Please enable this. Products are so useful with this feature and almost useless without it. 

stevedporter
Mitglied

Agreed, this is an essential feature. When will we get it?  🙂

Rauglothgor
Mitglied

I could send targeted marketing information to certain customers based off of specific products they may have purchased form the product library. Thanks.

Seymour
Mitglied

Agree with all comments above.

The only purpose to products if to have them in deals.

If you can't filter deals by product then what is the point of products?

Add the feature. Please.

hustonhannah
Mitglied

I agree with everyone please add this feature!!! Not being able to filter by products makes using HubSpot very tedious and frustrating at times. 

Evans4316
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Any update Hubspot?

msinger
Mitglied

This feature needs to be added. We're quite frustrated to find out that it's not even a filterable quality.. If HubSpot can't report on it then why have it available as a data field? I just went through each of our deals and added accurate product data to each one and just found out that I can now do nothing with that data. Several hours of work lost. HubSpot - PLEASE make this data filterable!!

jagee
Teilnehmer/-in

@edjusten Could you please check with the sales product team to get an updated date on this feature for the sales side? This feature is critical for us to be able to use products effectively.

matt-bizink
Mitglied

Adding my vote here. Products is potentially a good feature but pointless unless you case use it in lists and reports.

Herschel
Stratege/Strategin

I would also like to see this additional functionality rolled out to the Products feature. Currently it does seem very robust. We need to be able to sort deal lists based on the products and export those lists to include the associated product information.