HubSpot Ideas

JMask

Filter and Sort Deals by Number of Associated Companies

Hello,

I would like to request a feature where I could sort and filter deals by the number of associated companies. As many of our deals often have more than one company that should be associated, it is very important for our sales team to be able to find ones that have not had the proper associations added yet. This is likely to add a lot of value as a deal without the proper associated companies is much less likely to close than one that does.

9 Kommentare
MWatson0
Mitglied

This actually sounds so useful. I second this request!

callie
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Default Deal properties already include a number of associated contacts field, so this makes total sense. BIG need for our sales teams as well!! 

I would really recommend that each object have a "number of associated [xyx]" for each other respective object. Just to make it cohesive across the portal. 

CKidd
Teilnehmer/-in

we need this for the opposite reason. having multiple companies attached to one deal is causing major problems for our reporting. this is an aboslute must and seems like an easy add on since we already have fields such as number of associated contacts and number of associated deals.

Adam_Zabinsky
Mitglied

Having multiple companies associated to a deal is important to track but also can break certain integrations with HubSpot. Extremely important to report on this.

Otherwise, yes, what @callie said:

I would really recommend that each object have a "number of associated [xyx]" for each other respective object. Just to make it cohesive across the portal.

Please, please, implement. Seems easy enough. 

JSteer
Mitglied

get this done asap!

CraigObee
Teilnehmer/-in

We need this ASAP to stop deals being closed without an associated company, we need workflows to pick them up and notify our users!

callie
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@CraigObee You can create a custom roll-up field for number of associated Companies. Then have a WF that stamps another custom checkbox property of "Company Associated?" when that field is known, with re-enrollment -- branch to yes/no based on the number. Those fields should also have view only permissions, but require the checkbox one at Clsoed Won. 

That's what our team does so a Deal cannot be closed if a Company is not associated. 

CraigObee
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @callie , could you kindly explain how i'd create the "roll-up field for number of associated companies"?
Thanks in advance!

Craig 

callie
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Sure thing -- it's a calculated property 🙂 Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.20.08 AM.png