HubSpot Ideas

NinaKovari

Filter Transactional Emails

Right now in the Marketing Email tab transactional/single send API emails are being labeled as Automated emails, however, when filtering for Automated emails, they do not appear. Currently there is no filter for transactional/API emails, which makes trying to find all the API emails we've set up a tedious task. 

NinaKovari_0-1614896859268.pngNinaKovari_1-1614896893843.png

8 Replies
KGeddes
Contributor

I would like to be able to filter to see all Transactional emails together in the email view.

I don’t see Transaction as an Email Type, or Subscription type as a filter under manage columns, to be able to view all Transactional emails.

I need to be able to filter out Transactional vs. Marketing emails in this view and in reporting? I need to be able to report on all Transactional emails sent separately from Marketing.

Seems like Subscription Type (Transaction) would be the easiest way to add this to the filters. This would also allow us to use more segmented campaigns for Transaction - rather than one large bucket for all transactional emails.

KGeddes_0-1646852740763.png

MLiberato
HubSpot Employee

Hi team! this would be really helpful as at this time there is no option to filter the transactional emails on the account and it would save a lot of time. 

TanyaQT
Participant

Voting for this too.

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

It would be great if we could also filter for transactional emails in workflows.

alicebro

Upvoting this! We want to see the most basic transactional emails for our support team (like "Ticket received" and "Ticket closed") within the marketing emails tool. The only way to access these at the moment is from within ticket pipeline automations/workflows and that is a very tedious task. 

bkasperek

I would really love to have this as an option. I just can't find a way to see all of my transactional emails, unless I add them all to a campaign. Hopefully this will change soon.

hollymchugh

Yes we need this too, should be able to filter on the email type. Tried to create a custom report but it doesn't work.

JRoest

Same here, we are currently using Sendgrid to send most of our transactional emails but we'd love to move them over to Hubspot. We're doing some experiments but not being able to filter on transactional emails really keeps us from moving forward with this.