Filter Prospects by Specific URLs/Page Visited

The Prospects tool does not currently support filtering based on specific URL visits. 'Number of Page Views' is the only filter related to views/visits supported in the Prospects tool at this time. Would love to be able to see all visits that came through a specific-IRL. The immediate use case for me is to see Prospects that visited a 'vanity' URL I'm using in TV advertising.

HubSpot updates
30 Replies
Carv
New Contributor

I'm also looking for this capability. 

andriig
Occasional Contributor

It's a long overdue, I want to filter all contacts, created via a specific landing page. How to do that?

Emina-Demiri
Occasional Contributor

Another vote for this. It would be very helpful to have it. for reporting and other things! 

Msyvrais
Regular Contributor

This + the ability to search a keyword in the URL and not necessarily the actual exact URL would be amazing as well!

Suvis
Occasional Contributor

Our use case is that prospects (companies) that visit certain page are hotter. We would like to find right persons for those companies and approach asap. 

SophieBryant
New Contributor

Found a workaround - you can set up a workflow where the enrollment trigger is "has at least one page view of URL = http....."  then use this to set a task / add to a list etc.

But agree a simple filtering function would be handy!

ccbraley
New Contributor

We are also interested in being able to filter this report by specific URL(s) viewed.   Having wildcards/regex when defining URLs would be ideal, as we have multiple pages that we would want to include/exclude on this report. As it stands, this report is not helpful to us...with this filter it would become an excellent prospecting tool!

GChris
Occasional Contributor

Makes sense, you're already collecting the data so allowing us to report on it shouldn't be too hard!

Marie-Michelle
New Contributor
Marie-Michelle
New Contributor

I would be interested too because I find a highest value for specific sections of my website like success stories let's say.  And less on our generic blog.