HubSpot Ideas

RachelCarollo

Filter Prospects by Specific URLs/Page Visited

The Prospects tool does not currently support filtering based on specific URL visits. 'Number of Page Views' is the only filter related to views/visits supported in the Prospects tool at this time. Would love to be able to see all visits that came through a specific-IRL. The immediate use case for me is to see Prospects that visited a 'vanity' URL I'm using in TV advertising.

42 Comentarios
Carv
Miembro

I'm also looking for this capability. 

andriig
Participante

It's a long overdue, I want to filter all contacts, created via a specific landing page. How to do that?

Emina-Demiri
Participante

Another vote for this. It would be very helpful to have it. for reporting and other things! 

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

This + the ability to search a keyword in the URL and not necessarily the actual exact URL would be amazing as well!

Suvis
Participante

Our use case is that prospects (companies) that visit certain page are hotter. We would like to find right persons for those companies and approach asap. 

SophieBryant
Miembro

Found a workaround - you can set up a workflow where the enrollment trigger is "has at least one page view of URL = http....."  then use this to set a task / add to a list etc.

But agree a simple filtering function would be handy!

ccbraley
Participante

We are also interested in being able to filter this report by specific URL(s) viewed.   Having wildcards/regex when defining URLs would be ideal, as we have multiple pages that we would want to include/exclude on this report. As it stands, this report is not helpful to us...with this filter it would become an excellent prospecting tool!

GChris
Participante

Makes sense, you're already collecting the data so allowing us to report on it shouldn't be too hard!

Marie-Michelle
Participante
Marie-Michelle
Participante

I would be interested too because I find a highest value for specific sections of my website like success stories let's say.  And less on our generic blog.

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
ethankopit
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I wanted to let you know about how we're thinking about Prospects in the future. This post is similar to my other one on another top-voted Prospects idea.

While we don't have plans to bring back the exact feature of showing pageviews in Prospects, I wanted you to know that it's not because we don't want to invest in Prospect-like functionality. Quite the opposite! Over time, you should see more and more of this functionality available in the platform. As an example, the new "Account Overview" (a Sales Professional feature shipping May 19th as part of the ABM launch) will show all pages viewed by known visitors AND anonymous viewers associated with an account. 

This idea is actually a great example of functionality that could be rolled into reporting or revisit notification. In the coming weeks, I may ask if anyone is willing to talk about this use case more. No matter what, I will keep this thread in the loop as we do more discovery about how these features will find themselves into the platform overall. I know product development can be frustrating, but I genuinely appreciate the feedback and the enthusiam. Thank you.

ethankopit
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey folks! We're continuing to work on Prospects and we'd love your input. Would anyone be willing to hop on the phone with us for 20 or 30 minutes (cc @nlacy) and help us understand how you're currently using the app? If you are, fill out this form and we'll reach out! https://forms.gle/zaG5oNpnz1WkDgxw5

AHey2010
Miembro

HI, If a company prospect visits our website and I can see what pages they are visiting i cant see how that breaches GDPR any more than knowing the company came to our website and then contacting them.

Fo rexample: 

Currently I can see te name and webiste of the company visiting our website. So I can then choose to send an email to them by finding the email address on their website. 

What is the difference if I see what page they visited? I am still going to contact them and /or send them more information. I still dont know who it was within the company. 

It woud be very helpful to at least see what URLs they went to and how long they were at each one.

Ilka
Miembro

I'm looking for the same.

Lucinda
Colaborador

We use one Hubspot account across multiple domains and want to be able to see which prospects relate to which website. This makes this insight redundant as we would have no idea which service or product the prospect is interested in!  

Juhi_06
Participante

Yes, this is a much-needed filter in the prospects tool. We need to see visitors visited which domain because we have two domains one is for general visitors and another one is for the customers to log in. It's important to see that if our customers are visiting our general website too?

mtruss
Colaborador

Hey @ethankopit & @nlacy ✌️,

I'm Mario and I work at the biggest Atlassian Partner in the DACH region. Like other bigger companies, who offer more than product or brand and therefore have more than one page for it, this feature is heavily limited in its use. Like all other persons before (see below), we need to get insights on who visited which product page and sub pages. At the moment, we pay external service providers (Clearbit) for these insights.

As a Product guy myself, I see a huge value very in this feature, both for user but also for you as a company. By offering this filter option, you attract bigger companies, with multiple pages, product or brands, who are in need of this explicit functionality. 😎💰
From the way you present the data, I would assume, that you already have the information of visited page in the backend / database and only need to make it accesible to us. Seems like a low hanging fruit to me.

Am I right about this assumption? 😉🤓

So, could you give me / us an update on when this feature will become fully available? 🤔

Wish you all the best!

- Mario

sbeale
Miembro

I would also like to see this idea followed up on. I need to find a way to filter the prospects list for any organization that has vistited a specific page on my website. It would be a external link, not a website hosted on hubspot. 

donrua
Colaborador líder

Why is this not a feature? Out of the 1000's of features and requests and details that come across my view of digital marketing, the number one request from our sales team right now is to know what companies are visiting our Pricing page right now, so we can reach out. Why can we not filter Prospects by page/url?

locablebrian
Miembro

We'd like to be able to filter based on contacts that have visited specific pages as well as add specific pages to our lead scoring.