HubSpot Ideas

RachelCarollo

Filter Prospects by Specific URLs/Page Visited

The Prospects tool does not currently support filtering based on specific URL visits. 'Number of Page Views' is the only filter related to views/visits supported in the Prospects tool at this time. Would love to be able to see all visits that came through a specific-IRL. The immediate use case for me is to see Prospects that visited a 'vanity' URL I'm using in TV advertising.

42 Replies
realizeit
Top Contributor

When Prospects hit our landing page and are "known", I'd like to set up a filter to find them and connect with them (without having to open each account). 

abl

Agree! Our sales manager would like to see who looked at a specific landing page but didn't fill out the form and reach out to them personally, but can't easily see who those prospects were. We'd love to be able to see who visited a specific LP.

timh

We get a ton of job applicants visiting our careers page and the companies those applicants are from are then added Prospects. I'd like to be able to clean out that list of companies by searching against those that visited our careers page.

Liju
Participant

Right now, the Prospects or Visits view shows companies who have visited the website, and when we drill down on the companies we can see which pages the anonymous visitors have visited. It would be good to have a reverse view where we show the list of pages and when we can drill down the pages to see which companies visited them. Something similar to the picture shown below. 

1.png

Marco_Randstad
Participant

Would be great to have it!

Natalia

Yes, it woudl be great to be able to report on website visits broken down by specific pages. I'm interested in seeing what companies visited what pages (even if the visitors are anonymous). I know the data is there, because I can access it by going to 'prospects' and clicking into each one individually, but there is no option to pull a report on this. Thanks!

healthjumpjim

This is a little different of a use case, but I think the feature would help me too. Since our website caters to both technology companies, patients and healthcare provider organizations, I want to filter certain things OUT. For example, my sales team does not want to be able to filter out traffic from patients. We would be able to do this if we could filter out prospects who have visist our patient specific page. 

jamiepechak

The current functionality of the Prospects report does not provide a way to segment visits by different domains. We are losing a lot of reporting insights because of this.

Mela
Participant

Make this happen please.

BradT
Participant

I would really find great use for this to filter high value pages instantly

medienökonom
Participant

We are soooo demanding this.  As we have different product landing pages here in our company it would be perfect to the the prospects of different landing pages as they are done by different teams. at the moment we have to use a human trainee (poor guy) to click through all this and make an excel table out of it. 

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

We have 2 very different target audiences and would like to filter out the visits that went to specific URLs for one in order to find the real warm leads.

appleboxx
Participant

It would be great to see this feature added. We do not need to see those prospects who are visiting our login page, as this data is not useful for our Sales team to follow up with. 

Kwiapaul

I agree to this completely.  I have access to the sales and marketing sides and I believe this functionality creates a warm enough prospect for a potential new customer.

Please make it happen.  I would be able to eliminate a competitor service by being able to do it here.

medienökonom
Participant

I'm still waiting for this deperatly

tamibrehse

Please make this happen! We offer very diverse services and it would be highly useful to be able to segment emails based on which service the lead looked at. With all of Hubspot's emphasis on segmentation, I was surprised to find this feature did not exist when I recently tried to do it. 

EmmaDavenport

Another vote for this please

lsteuart-ai

When you use the Prospects tool and you are using the multiple domain tracking feature of Hubspot Marketing Basic/Pro/Enterprise, you can't filter by which domain the prospect landed on.

In my case, we have two sites that we track. One is a more corporate site that contains multiple products, and the other is a site dedicated to one particular product. They are related but definitely not the same, and if I wanted to follow up with a company on the Prospect list, I couldn't do it with the correct message because you don't want to pitch somebody candy when they are only interested in chocolate.

At the least, it would be great to have an option in the "filter by" drop down that includes domain visited.

Vic

One more vote here.

That would be extremely useful for Lead Scoring

eddiei3digital
Participant

It's 2019 and this feature is still not available, come on Hubspot!!