HubSpot Ideas

margo_northcutt

Filter Deals by associated Products

Our Sales team would like to be able to filter Deals by Products related to the Deal.

Today we use (probably too many) Deal Stages/Pipelines to distinguish which product someone is interested in purchasing. This way of tracking products seems duplicative now that HubSpot has the Product object on Deals.

Ideally, Marketing would also love to be able to trigger workflows, build smart lists based on Products. (For example, if a contact is associated to a Deal with Product X, and the Deal Stage is "Closed Won", trigger an onboarding nurture series relevant to Product X.)

72 Kommentare
sberry11
Stratege/Strategin

YES!! How is this not a thing? You associate products to deals - why can't you filter by them?

sberry11
Stratege/Strategin

Yes! We need to track deals according to sales. This is vital to forcasting and marketing followup campaigns with similar items!! I'm sorry, but how is this not available? It is so necessary!

HappyChicken
Teilnehmer/-in

Two years and counting. C'mon Hubspot Smiley (gleichgültig)

NatBre
Mitglied

We need filtering by products as well - please add this functionality asap!

KevinQ247
Teilnehmer/-in

If these were properties, we could filter by those and bring them into reporting.  Can someone at HubSpot explain why this process is so difficult, or better yet, why it isn't as easy as it seems to be with the properties?

NatBre
Mitglied

Still waiting for a solution for this issue .........................

webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

There should be a way we can filter out deals on the basis of the product attached to them. Currently, we are not able to segment the deals on the basis of products in the deal dashboard view.

There must be property/filter in deals dashboard views, i.e, " associated at least 1 product" so that businesses can easily fetch the data of deals with the products attached.

GaryTesta
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Add another frustrated user to the list, again basic functionality and every decent CRM has, HubSpot why is it that you ignore the basics like this?   Please add the ability to filter deals by products!

dc-usa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Any updates on this? 

It is an extremely serious limitation to the Products if they can't be searched/filtered/reported on properly. 

fabiogomesds
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

D4niel
Teilnehmer/-in

We need this too - similar to the second usecase mentioned.

We want the ability to list closed-won deals by product line items so we can automate outreach.

flouSH
Mitglied

Also filtering by SKU (same idea) would be extremely helpful for us. It's also a property of deals (similar to Product name).

Thanks!
Florian

OB1
Teilnehmer/-in

I was very surprized not to find this feature by default, it's kind of must have. Please implement ASAP.🤔

Nikolaas
Mitglied

Definitely need this feature as well!  

MNelson3
Mitglied

@bkeller any news on addressing this shortcoming?

ehulstein
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

I know this isn't exactly what's being asked for here but a couple of workaround options to try might be :

1. Custom Report (Table): If visibility within the Deals board (specifically) isn't a requirement, you could create a custom report (table view) and filter your deals the same way you would on the deals board. 

2. Workflow to set property based on Line Items: If visibility within your Deals board is a requirement, you could consider creating a workflow(s) that sets a custom property based on the associated Line Items since Line Items can be used as a workflow trigger. 

JamesSEA
Mitglied

This is an aboslute necessity! This feature is almost non negotiable, I am very surprised that Hubspot does not have this feature. Hubspot is amazing, don't get me wrong, but this would be next level.

EricV
Mitglied

Still no answer for this after 3 years? How can it not be a simple filter on the deals list?

This is a basic need, how can you not filter your deals by the products they contain?

I'll have to stick to the old custom property trick, but I really hope this is fixed.

The advantage of pulling products into the deal are really good because they include the price and descriptions plus they are the same element used in quotes, I shouldn't have to select a product on a custom property and then add the actual product to the deal.

I see the reports workaround, but this isn't a solution to a simple filter.

I really really hope this is fixed.

jbabu44
Mitglied

I'd like to see some thing right here too. We have a page list 4 files in a bulleted listing that traffic can down load. We used a list because a stack of CTAs regarded ridiculous--and I do not have all day to layout something greater fantastic. Just the primary stats of clicks over time might work for us.

kastraver
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I want to export a list of Deals from our eCommerce Pipeline based on one particular Product and then compare it to a list of Deals from another Pipeline to see which contacts upgraded.

The easy way to do this would be filtering on the Products in question, as the Product definitely exists as part of the Deal, but for some reason it's impossible to use these data together.

With all the data in there, yet unusable together for filtering, this is simply a major oversight in data analysis capability on Hubspot.

I'm shocked this idea is now 3.5 years old! There have been several other ideas associated with this as well, which I think may come down to the Line Item / Product Name not being a "Deal Property", but being separate in the Product Library:

And then of course there's this - you can use an API to export your deals with line item names, assuming you have the skills (or can buy the skills) to implement this...