HubSpot Ideas

margo_northcutt

Filter Deals by associated Products

Our Sales team would like to be able to filter Deals by Products related to the Deal.

Today we use (probably too many) Deal Stages/Pipelines to distinguish which product someone is interested in purchasing. This way of tracking products seems duplicative now that HubSpot has the Product object on Deals.

Ideally, Marketing would also love to be able to trigger workflows, build smart lists based on Products. (For example, if a contact is associated to a Deal with Product X, and the Deal Stage is "Closed Won", trigger an onboarding nurture series relevant to Product X.)

72件のコメント
mlahens
HubSpot Employee

Hi Margo,

Can you talk a little more about filtering deals based on products? Can you tell me a story about how you invision it?

Thanks!

Arun_Opto22
投稿者

YES!  This is "101".  Before the "Products" existed (we've been a user since CRM was in Beta), I had to create my own custom field for Products. We had about 7-8 products. The salespeople associated these to a Deal.  We indeed could then filter on these, do marketing workflows to them, etc.

Just today I moved our whole team over to using Hubspot "Products", after I set it up. Just ASSUMED this would be a filterable thing.  Can't go back now so I hope this gets changed.

Cas
メンバー

This would really help us as well. In order to track our sales I need to link all the deals that have not been linked to a product, so by filtering this the process would be a lot faster

serkanh
メンバー

Hello,

I need filter and export deals by-products. Time-to-time we need to check our pipeline by-products. Creating a pipeline by product name is not useful. 

Also, there is no column for products in the excel. When I export deals, I want to see which products they have. 

Arun_Opto22
投稿者

It's been about 9 months since the first post by @margo_northcutt on this.  Wondering if there's been any developments. We need to filter by products!  I manage a team and need to know (either by a filter view and/or a report):

Hubspot Deal Owner, Company, Product, Product Quantity

...for "Closed-Won" last month.

TomS
参加者

Hi,

Our team would like to start using the products feature on deals as well.

We're still investigating if this is a good option, but I already came across a few problems (mostly reporting limitations).

Would be very helpful if it is possible to filter deals based on their associated products (same goes for companies and contacts which are associated). It would be very nice if the products can be used like ordinary properties to filter, trigger workflows etc.

All the best,

leobarbieri
メンバー

Yeah. Very nice issues to improve. Our team here would like the same. Thanks,

jbolmer
参加者

I have also been asking for this.

For my team, we have different people working on different products within pipelines. I've been naming deals with the product name as a work around, but it would be nice if there was a product filter. I actually thought that was what the purpose of products was in the beginning. 

jeuxdepiste
メンバー

I hope you will fast add the possibility to filter by product because without that, it's not usefull for us... :'(

sandroeisele
メンバー | Platinum Partner

We are implementing the Sales-Tool for a new client right now and i was very surprised to see that it is'nt possible to filter for included products at the moment. 

Can someone tell how the progress is in this matter? 

vaidak
メンバー

It is very disappointing that there is no possibility to filter Deals by Products.  In my opinion, that is a pretty basic function, absolutely necessary for reporting and personalized marketing activities. Would be great to learn about workarounds or updates regarding this issue. 

DevinRZC_DM
参加者

Please add this functionality! Working around it with custom properties leaves so much vulnerable to error and it's tough to maintain over time. This would make the handoffs between departments way more seamless and delight the customers even more!

halforman
メンバー

Yes, we need this very badly.

Kyrianys
メンバー

I agree, we would really need to be able to export products as a column when filtering deals.

Herschel
トップ投稿者

Without the ability to filter deals based on associated products, export deals with their associated product info, and add/remove products via workflows the products feature is useless to us.

bencicchetti
メンバー

Without this feature, products are pretty useless for any kind of quick sales reporting.

mzolich
メンバー

Has anything changed? There's no point is using products if you cannot filter by them...

ehulstein
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Associated Product(s) is one of the most important pieces of information related to a deal. The inability to add Associated Products as a column in the table view of your Deals dashboard results in a key information gap when trying to create custom views for sales managers and reps. This forces sales teams to choose between using the Product Library, which provides reporting and the ability to create quotes, and a custom property. 

Carly_Farlow
投稿者

This would be awesome so that we can filter by product so that we can tell how many clients have what product - which one we are loosing/winning the most to. It would also be great to be able to see start dates so that we know when things are coming up for renewal by start date.

batkins
参加者

I believe you can just create a report to show the deal-to-product relationship (in a table view).

It would be nice to be able to see a deal's related products in the pipeline though.