HubSpot Ideas

MattF

Filter Deals Based on Company Properties

It would be super helpful to have the Company properties carry over to the Deal when it comes to filtering an reporting. For example, if we're running a campaign and I have a property for leads (in the Company status), once those become Deals, there is no way to track that property any longer, outside of exporting mutliple views to Excel and using vlookups.

Please consider adding this to the expanding functionality of the CRM!

Thanks!

HubSpotからのアップデート
Re: Filter Deals Based on Company Properties - changed to: In Planning
April 20, 2018 12:47 PM

30件のコメント
LPennie
メンバー

Hi

We absolutely need to filter sales pipelines by company property (e.g. parent company, country, state). Is this in progress Hubspot? Please!?

A spreadsheet currently gives us a better experience than the pipeline when we want to see a particular group of deals.

LPennie
メンバー

Hi all on this thread - the idea has been submitted here - add your Upvotes https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Filter-deals-by-company-properties/idc-p/532411

LWaldhart
メンバー

This was an idea back in 2017 and it's still not implemented into the CRM. You should never host the data in two different locations. I don't want a workflow to copy company data to deal data just to filter. Please fix.

JAucott
メンバー

This needs adding ASAP - I can't see why this is either difficult or contentious. 

ADvoršak
投稿者

It's a fricking lookup field. There is already a lookup field for the company name, why couldn't there be an additional lookum column?? I'm so tired of all the basic features HS is lacking, I'm looking elsewhere...

ThomasBl
参加者

This is absolutely necessary! Otherwise, what is the advantage of having company properties or contact properties, if we have to copy them to the transaction sheets?

EVizard
メンバー

100% agreed! Disastrous. Need to go through the dashboard view to create a cross-object table, which is SO not flexible and a waste of time. Time to go the Airtable way people!

VQuinn
参加者

crucial for filtering of pipeline - absolutely required

MiroValchev
メンバー

How is this still not implemented??? Now we need to duplicate Company properties to Deals just to be able to do simple filtering in the pipeline.

MarcusHarte
投稿者

Please add this!