HubSpot Ideas

codymiles512

Filter Deal Pipelines by Product

Right now, reporting for products is very thin. It makes me a little sad that I spent two days manually importing over 1,000 products. 

Here are my recommendations:

• products should show up in deals export
  • you should be able to filter products in sales pipeline.

Thanks 🙂

12 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@codymiles512 would you mind breaking this up into two separate ideas? That lets us better track customer interest and keep you updated on the status of the ideas!

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

We can keep this one for filtering pipelines by Product since that's the title. Could you file a new one for the export request?

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Actually, it looks like we've got one open here you can give kudos to 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Products-export-capability/idi-p/61269/jump-to/first-...

andre25

We would love this feature also, being able to filter deals by-products and then the pipeline total to only show that particular product value in the stage totals

joewatkins

Definitely required. I just updated almost all of my customers with products expecting this to be filterable... Super disappointed it is not.

hersheyjon

Need this. Product is a deal property. We should be able to filter by product.

JoshHarcus
Member | Platinum Partner

I was able to use Workflows to add this functionality, so now deals can be filtered by products.

I'd be happy to help anyone figure it out and repeat what I have built until HubSpot adds this functionality. Just email me Josh @huify.com.

Example:

Products in DealsProducts in Deals

MattPutt
Contributor

Come on guys, surely this is a basic requirement? How can you offer us products and not let us filter our pipelines by deals that contain those products??

Our only get-round at the minute is to add the product name to the deal title and then filter by deal name, but there is too much room for error with the sales making a spelling mistake or simply forgetting to add it.

Is this coming soon?

CMeyer3

It would also be great to be able to filter deals by products associated with those deals

aajj012345

Agree this needs to be added. Seems like just about everyone would want to understand their pipeline by product perspective. Any update on if this is coming?

erikberns

Why has this not happened yet?

aajj012345

Maybe with all the new functionality it was addressed. Can anyone from HS check on this?