Filling additional Ticket Properties when customers submit a ticket via chatflows
Hi Hubspot team,
We are using chatflows to allow our customers to submit a ticket via a bot, without chatting with a human support agent. Unfortunately, the current 'Submit a ticket' action is very limited.
Apart from editing the ticket name with the help of 'contact tokens', you cannot set any other ticket property except for the ticket description.
We would like to add additional ticket properties by asking follow-up questions to our users. For example, we could simply ask 'What is the category of your ticket?' and give them a number of options. We'd love to then set the ticket property 'Ticket Category' to a status based on their answer.
This could be extremely useful for many things. Here are some examples: - Setting the Ticket category (problem/feature request/general inquiry etc.)
- Knowing the Priority (high/med/low)
- Getting the URL (to show where a problem is occurring)
- See what agent needs to take this ticket (based on the category/priority)
- Automatically know what pipeline to use for this ticket (based on the ticket category)
- Any other custom ticket property
Please see if you can add the functionality of setting a ticket property value, just as you've already built for setting contact and company properties. This would be an ideal solution.