HubSpot Ideas

cybelebrooks

File Manager Video Replacement

I know that it's pretty easy to replace a PDF or Image, or document in the file manager.  you navigate to it, and click...and one of the options is to Replace it.

But with videos, that's not available.  I'm wondering why?

In this case, if we create a newer version of a video, I have to delete the old one, and upload a new one and then Navigate to ALL THE PLACES where the old video was linked and reconnect to the new video file.

Seems very redundant, as the smart folks at Hubspot already figured out how to make this really easy with all the other kinds of files that often are subject to being updated.

17 Commentaires
JGranillo
Membre

YES, I 100% AGREE WITH YOU! We should be able to update/replace video files within HubSpot to avoid sending out additional emails to share the corrected version.

AAwad
Membre

I really need this feature- I have used a vdeo in a Marketing email and need to update it.

There has to be way!

rpruess
Membre

Absolutely agree. Can we get this feature added? 

celley
Membre

This is a critical feature in services such as Vimeo.  I'm surprised it is not in HubSpot.  It makes native videos much less viable.

CDodd
Participant

Absolutely necessary feature, please can this be incorporated. Exactly how you have the ability to do this with videos in Vimeo - simple replace the file so that you do not need to update this on every single page where the video is embedded.

kehokl
Membre

How is this not supported? If we can't replace the video and maintain the integrity of the link, then there needs to be a way to set up a redirect URL. 

CMartinez46
Membre

Please upvote this article if you have found it.  We need upvotes in order to get this feature enabled on the application, according to their support department.

eal
Participant

Hubspot, any update as to where this feature sits on the roadmap? Thanks!

eal
Participant

Hi there Hubspot! This feature actually exists...but the UX hides it. You can only discover it is there "by accident." 

When you into the landing page with the video. First you have to open the form fulfillment section, then you have to physically click the video thumbnail icon, and then (shhhhhh...it is a secret) if you select "more" an option to replace the video shows up. 

Hooray!

CGallagher_1
Membre
If this works, I'm going to be the happiest person today!
MPacubas
Membre

Same - please add on this feature!

ARieb5
Membre

I 1000% agree. This a big issue for us as we update educational materials frequently. 

FelipeTJ
Membre

Super important feature to make use of hubspot video. 

Plese include this in the roadmap. 

ptasala
Membre

This should not even be an "idea"... The ability to replace a video file in the file manager should be basic stuff. HubSpot, maybe it's time to act? 😎

andrew123
Participant

I was excited about HubSpot Video, but I can't use it without this feature.

SScott13
Membre

Critical feature that needs to be implemented as soon as possible. 

BenLuckman
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

Augh! Just moved a client from 3rd party video hosting (Brightcove) to Hubspot. Annoyingly now lost the ability to replace videos in situ as HS doesn't support this feasture for videos! Grrr.

Dear Hubspot +1 to add this feature please. 🙏