HubSpot Ideas

staceykatlain

Feedback Tool | Support Multiple Brands, Companies & Websites

We manage multiple companies within Hubspot and just signed up for Service Hub and were excited for the possibility of completely servicing our companies within a unified Hubspot system. However, we noticed big limitations when it comes to servicing multiple brands, companies, and websites through the Customer Feedback tool

Currently, there is no option to customize the sending address or footer information for individual surveys. Customer Feedback Surveys will send from the default email set in Email Configuration Settings. Additionally, the information in the footer defaults to "This is a service from defaultwebsite.com. Delivered by Hubspot.", and the address below defaults to Hubspot's. There is also no option to remove the (non-required) link to managing list preferences, which reveals our various companies and their various lists to our customers.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 9.14.54 AM.png

These limitations in the Feedback Tool make it unusable for our company. We switched over from ZenDesk, which offers the ability to gain multibrand insights through their customer feedback. I know Service Hub is only a few months into development, but this is an urgent need for us and, I'm sure, many other companies looking to utilize the Service Hub,.

Our idea — enable the Feedback Tool to support mutiple brands, companies, and websites by allowing:

• The sending address to be customized on a survey-by-survey basis.
  • The to footer to be modified, including the option to:
    • modify or remove the text at the bottom of the survey indiciating the default web address.
    • modify the footer address.
    • remove the "email preferences" link.
HubSpot Updates
Re: Feedback Tool | Support Multiple Brands, Companies & Websites - changed to: In Planning
September 12, 2018 10:57 AM

Thanks for the input here, Stacey! Few updates / answers for you:

• You can now edit the from name and from address across surveys 
  • We cannot remove the "email preferences" link as this is in compliance with CAN-SPAM law
  • We're currently exploring allowing you to create NPS variations which would enable you to customize the NPS survey for different brands / international markets. I'll keep this thread updated when we're closer to having something here!

8 Replies
cambria
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the input here, Stacey! Few updates / answers for you:

• You can now edit the from name and from address across surveys 
  • We cannot remove the "email preferences" link as this is in compliance with CAN-SPAM law
  • We're currently exploring allowing you to create NPS variations which would enable you to customize the NPS survey for different brands / international markets. I'll keep this thread updated when we're closer to having something here!
Kasiek
Contributor

With all my heart I support Stacey's ideas. I could write the same word for word. Unfortunately, due to the fact that we have a lot of brands, we can not use the FeedbacTool. 

And the same - we moved from Zendeska, unfortunately we were left without one of the main CSAT meters at the moment. I did not come up with the idea that the footer might be uneditable. Or I`ll try to go out and build marketing emails with CTA releated to tickets, but it seems stupid if there is a tool for it.

melissa-mg

Agreed this is a huge limitation to the Hubspot Service platform. We do whitelabel customer support for a few other brands and need the ability to customize the footer of feedback surveys to match the company we are doing support for. We cannot have our own company name show by default in the footer. 

This seems like a prety simple change to add customization options here. Please let me know how soon this will be addressed as it hinders our ability to stay on the platform. 

etellez
Participant

I'm having the same problem. Is there any update on this?

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Any update? 

AWang

I'd like to follow up and see whether there is an update on this.  Thanks

PEiben

I'd like to follow up and see whether there is an update on this, too.

LukeF

Bump. This is important