HubSpot Ideas

Pasqual

Feature to take a cloned quote and associate it with a new deal

I find very handy the feature to clone a quote.

For me is especially useful when you have a similar quote that you need to redo.

My problem is that when I need to clone, a quote is not for the same deal. 

Let me try to explain:

1) I create a deal A 

2) Inside deal A, I create a quote QA

3) Deal A is won, and the quote QA is signed. Great.

4) After a while, I create a Deal B similar to Deal A, so I go to Deal A, and I clone QA, and I obtain a QB associated with Deal A.

Now I have deal A with quotes -> QA and QB

and I have deal B with no quotes

Now I need to be able to associate quote QB with a deal B

Is it possible?

36 Replies
Stephan_M2BC

Is there an update to this topic. We also would need this feature!!! 🙂

NigeAustin

Guys

We need this functionality quicky to clone quotes that can be disassociated from the original Contact.

I've had three complex quote requests come through today that use very similar content, and it's much quicker for me to clone an existing quote and allocate to a new Contact that create a whole new quote from scratch.

Can we please have this actioned asap? 

Cheers

Nige

Joorvik

I wonder how long it will take before Hubspot manages to get this feature in place. People have wanted this for years, you see, and it can't be difficult to get this in place. I am very surprised that this has not been in place before.

AmandaAdams
Participant

definitely need this.

SLetourneau
Participant

@hubspot can we have an answer. this is absolutely needed!!!

AHamer

I am also interested in this feature, I am sure most people would find it useful

AlaaIsmail

@hubspot team this is needed, if you can make this feature will be great! 

Its avialable on sales force but Hubspot is our favorate choice hope we get some support on this. 

CSM
Participant

Great idea.    Very useful.     Can't believe HubSpot doesn't have this.    Fairly simple to implement.   Don't think I've ever seen any good idea be implemented by Hubspot in a timely manner.   So many idease, from years ago still not in place.

FerMaia
Participant

Ou tgeam also needs this drastically!!! It makes absolutely no sense cloning quotes only inside the same deal!!!

PDeSmet

We are relatively new to Hubspot.  We have years of old qoutes that we simply copy and updated pricing and send.  I finally got our team to get on board with HS quotes only to find out we have to redo quotes from scratch with each new deal with same customer.  Not good at all.  Now my team wants to go back to Excel! Ugh.  Of note your AI says you can do this but guess not?  It even gives a process but it doesn't work.  Guess it thinks you've figured this out or I'm missing something.

DavidRydell

YES, this is needed and should already be a feature, it's features like this that helps you keep customers.

kirstenmhb
Participant

This needs to be a feature!! We have a use case for this and it's causing significant reporting and customer experience problems for us whenever it happens. 

KLopez18

Any updates? this feature is needed. 

PDeSmet

Does Hubspot do anything with these inputs?  Suggest a reply with a yes/no and if yes when will this feature  be expected to roll out.  There is another thread about autogenerated serialized qoute numbers?   When will that be available? Without these two features it really detracts from the quoting functionality!

KHoel

I am very surprised that this feature isn't available. Def need this to be able to use Hubspot for quotes. Please get on it. 🙂

SCurtin

Hi  -I need this solution too. PLease notify us when it becomes available.