HubSpot Ideas

AHY

Feature request - Add contact properties to email performance export

There is currently no way to add properties to the export I receive from the email performance tab to combine the email data and contact properties (the list that is generated when going into a sent marketing mailer-> recipients-> export).

At the moment the only contact information this list now gives (in addition to the recipient activity opens, clicks, bounced, unsubscribed,event dates and times, click urls, bounce reasons etc) is the e-mail address. It would be great to be able to tailor the list and combine email data and contact properties in the same report. 

10 Replies
MelB
Agreed, it would be helpful to have company name, first name and last name in the email performance report
AV5

I second this as well - It would be incredibly helpful to be able to add properties to export within the e-mail performance tab. 

jwengrovitz

Agreed! It would be incredibly helpful to get first name, last name, title and company available in these exports.

tramgren
Participant

Love this idea! 

pperea
Participant

After having spent the last couple of days copying and pasting the additional info our sales team needs for follow up on a recent email campaign, I can't tell you how helpful it would be to be able to add additonal properties/columns to an email campaign report!

liangsj
HubSpot Employee

Submitting on behalf of customer 

It would be nice to have customizable contact/company properties alongside this report so it's also easier to export.

Use case, if we can export the Not Sent List of contacts next to a column of Contact Owner, it would easier to follow up. 

At the moment, we'd need to create a new list in the list tool and export out the contact owner then combine the exported email recipient list. 

It will be a lot of time saved if we can simply export a list of recipients with their contact/company properties. 

IToma

Would be good to have the ability to include the <Contact Owner> and <Account Owner> as an export property for <Not Sent> emails. That way we could provide the list to our sales team allowing them to edit and clean up our CRM email fields.

From that point on, everytime we send out a large email blast, our CRM email data gets updated and cleaned, reaching a point where evetually very few bounces will have to be managed.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, 

Raising this up again!

I feel that it would be perfect if we can add in contact and company properties into the email performance tab. Sometimes, our customers may want to easily filter out contacts that opened/clicked on their emails through certain properties.

Thank you!

MBayer

I agree with this request!  In an effort to integrate digital marketing activity with sales calling processes, it would be great to be able to segment email marketing opens/clicks based on contact/company fields, because not all of our contacts are decision makers.  This would be a great feature so that email marketing performance can feed into outbound sales calling.  This is a basic capability in Mailchimp and would be great to see in Hubspot.

Thank you from a Hubspot fan

TSauer

I agree with everyone else about needing a way to add Contact properties/fields to email performance report.  Especially PERSONAs - which is one of the cornerstones to our email marketing efforts (determining which emails perform best with each of our defined Personas). How could Hubspot have overlooked such an important component of an email performance report? What's the point of having persona-based marketing if you can't measure the effectiveness of it?