HubSpot Ideas

JNicora

Feature Request: Vertically Align Content

When designing emails using the Drag and Drop builder, it would be great if you could vertically align content within a module. This would especially be helpful when working with multi-column layouts.

HubSpot Updates
November 02, 2022 01:08 PM

Hi Leigh,

Yes, that would be super helpful!

October 12, 2022 04:05 AM

Hi @Leigh_Oxley ,

I'm Bhargava. I'm the Product Manager for Privacy. Could you please point me to one of your landing pages that has such a form? I will pass on this feedback to our Forms team as well. 

17 Replies
AWillems
Participant

I agree! Missing vertical alignment is a big issue as it's limiting how to precent a lot of things it could be text our images it does not matter where for images we now need to add a bigger transparent background/canvas then we actually need just to get things aligned.

Leigh_Oxley
Contributor

This is a major issue in both emails and landing pages, and seems like such a simple thing! On our landing pages, we have forms that get quite long once we add all of our GDPR compliance statement, and that pushes the text in the other column to the middle of the page, and it looks awful!

Gade
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Leigh_Oxley ,

I'm Bhargava. I'm the Product Manager for Privacy. Could you please point me to one of your landing pages that has such a form? I will pass on this feedback to our Forms team as well. 

Leigh_Oxley
Contributor
Hi Gade - we haven't published any because they look terrible, so we've had
to fool around with it a bit. I suppose I could publish a test page to
showcase it though, if that would be helpful?
kt-hut

Added another vote for this. Trying to vertically center the text with an image without having to jump into code.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 7.48.49 PM.png

Gade
HubSpot Product Team
Hi Leigh,

Yes, that would be super helpful!
CEvans28
Participant

100% this should be implemented asap. Table stakes for other drag and drop editors

i_zang

Agreed! Would love to have vertical alignment available for landing pages and emails.

rjhallin

I would absolutely love to have this feature in drag-and-drop emails!

AMacLeod2

Also need this. 🙂 

JannieEngen
Contributor

Need this asap! 

nadiagurus

I totally agree! How has this not been created yet?

CarrieGallagher
Participant | Platinum Partner

Can anyone help me? Has this feature request been looked at?

I have a landing page and for the life of me cannot figure out how to vertically top-align the left column text and right column form. I don't know why this template center aligns them by default in the first place and then doesn't provide an option to fix it -- it looks ridiculous.

ngutgesell
Participant

This is a basic feature for email. It's frustrating that it's not included.

AlexArtiga
Contributor

I agree! HubSpot needs to add this ASAP. Super basic request and it's frustating that this isn't an option for the the drag and drop email builder. 

ngutgesell
Participant
FNeus
Contributor

Yes, great Idea. Please bring this feature!