HubSpot Ideas

hannahcallister

Feature Request - Sale price tiers within product library

Hoping for a way to set sell price tiers automatically within our product library (based on company info). Currently, we have to manually discount each product line for each quote. Our customers are set up with sell price tiers (direct, reseller, partner etc), and it's up to the salesperson to remember their exact tier & discount per cent on each item when quoting which causes issues on the back end if it isn't consistent... 

Seems like an obvious feature update! 

8 Comentários
purplegoanna
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Absolutely, this is currently a severe limitation, and as a partner, we are trying to get some visibility on planned improvements here as it is important for upmarket customisation/integration. It's an obvious need, but the product library/quotes objects are not flexible enough to customise the way we need it at present. Anything we come up with as a solution is hampered by lock down on specific properties. Manual workarounds or external apps are necessary at present. HubSpot product team, we need an urgent solution to keep users operating inside HubSpot.  This is a constant discussion we are having which is disappointing users.

BEvans32
Membro

The price options for products nedds to be addressed.

There should be a way to use price lists for tiered pricing.

I thought the addition of product folders was the feature I have been wating for, but I was wrong. 

HubSpot product folders have no useful functions, can not be used in workflows, products in list do not sort, no associations are possible. 

I HubSpot Product Folders was working as price lists  and could be associated with company objects, it would make custom pricing  possible.

The product is not useful to any business with tiered pricing, without the ablity to assign price levels to customers. ( even some FREE CRMs have this feature}

Partner Integrations that claim to fill this limitation are not cost effective, when paying so much for HubSpot already.

It's seems ironic HupSpot has articles about tier pricing for business, Hubspot even sells products with tiered pricing, yet does not provide the function in their products.

dsecareanu
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Indeed: "It's seems ironic HupSpot has articles about tier pricing for business, Hubspot even sells products with tiered pricing, yet does not provide the function in their products."

Tiered pricing is a must have functionality for the HubSpot product library, especially in the context of HubSpot Payments and the Stripe integration. Does anyone know of any workaround this limitation?

JStamm
Colaborador(a)

+1 - Our company has numerous price levels that our customers are assigned to in our ERP system which determines their price. Without that ability to match a company to their price level, quote and deal pricing is either not the correct price or the pricing is completely manual which drastically reduces the value of these features.

We have 2000+ products so manually filling in the price for every quote/deal is a major chore.

AT55
Membro

We have the same problem that our customers are assigned to a pricing tier which determines their discount off MSRP. But there is no functionality within Hubspot to recognize that and input the discounted unit price on the quote based on the company's discount tier. Instead we must manually lookup the pricing on a separate excel spreadsheet and enter into the line item. This should be done automatically based on the customer's discount Tier assigned.

BEvans32
Membro

Inorder to get Hubspot to work with Tiered and calculated prices for line items, you have to use a 3rd party solution.

The solution that works for us is integrating Hubspot and GleanQuote by Gleanview.com.

It is worth looking into.

DStaat
Participante

Hey @hannahcallister,

Do you use Stripe by any chance? If you do, you can use Zaybra to accurately calculate tiered prices and send them to HubSpot. There's even a custom quote that you can use so you don't have to manually discount each one. There's some documentation on how the app works here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

-David Staat

JStamm
Colaborador(a)
We don’t actually do any payment processing within Hubspot. We manage all of our financial processes in our ERP system which, as of now, has only some minor API’s created to share data between our ERP and our CRM.

For us, multi-tier pricing is necessary to create quotes and deals with actual pricing. Since Hubspot only allows for one price to be input, our “Amount” property (and therefore any reports that use that property) is not accurate. Our pricing structures and sales channels are more complex than most but I have found one or two options that MIGHT be a solution for us. Just not really wanting to spend the money if I don’t have to.