HubSpot Ideas

JAdams

Feature Request: Change Organizer When Selecting Proposed Meeting Times

When sending proposed meeting times via email to a contact, it would be nice to switch "organizers" when selecting times from the calendar. For example, when I email a contact from my profile but would like to insert multiple meeting times from my manager's calendar/profile. 

This would be helpful as I am the main point of contact for initial leads/sales. After I have imported them into HubSpot and spoken with them, I then schedule them for further meetings with the sales manager. We both have HubSpot profiles and I often use his meeting links when scheduling his meetings. Therefore, it would be super helpful if I could email contacts to schedule meetings with my manager and insert multiple times from his profile/Google calendar.

5 Replies
ChrisBabelquest
Contributor | Elite Partner

I second this - I love the proposed meeting times and it would be amazing if we could access other peoples diaries and use it for group meetings. 

NPW
Contributor

Hello All,

Please upvote the following thread, as it is requesting the ability to change the organizer/attendees.

It has more votes and is more likely to gain traction: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Change-Contact-Owner-if-Meeting-Booked/idi-p/184781

JCarew

@NPW that is not the same feature that this is, please remove your comment to not confuse others. This feature request is not about changing owner of a contact during booking. This is about sending meeting requests to a contact, but using another agent's calendar as the booking calendar.

NPW
Contributor

@JCarew The other feature request is asking for the ability to change the meeting organizer. HubSpot need to make this change first before you would be able to propose a meeting request for another agent. 

I recommend re-posting your request within the 'bigger' feature request, as it's unlikely that HubSpot will address this feature request until there are 100's of upvotes. 

Note: I have edited my previous comment to reflect the above.

JCassamo

Yes this is a feature we need.  I have BDR's that set demos for me and propose times all the time, but they cannot do this within Hubspot as the Proposed times only fits their schedule.