HubSpot Ideas

willcurran

Facebook Groups

We should be able to schedule and manage posts for Facebook groups. I love that HS does LinkedIn groups which are hugely effective for us but we need Facebook groups too.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
May 15, 2017 05:58 AM

Facebook doesn't allow us (or any 3rd party website) to access the list of a user’s groups, or post to private or closed groups. Are the groups that you're trying to post to on Facebook Private or Public? Our impression has been that there's little value in just exposing posting to public groups, but we'd love to hear from users if that is not the case!

22 Comentários
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
Daria
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Facebook doesn't allow us (or any 3rd party website) to access the list of a user’s groups, or post to private or closed groups. Are the groups that you're trying to post to on Facebook Private or Public? Our impression has been that there's little value in just exposing posting to public groups, but we'd love to hear from users if that is not the case!

willcurran
Top colaborador(a)

Odd! How come Buffer is able to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYKG5OiKrXY

There is some groups that are full of event planners that are just as active if not more active than LinkedIn groups

amarareps
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

You can do it on Hootsuite too as a matter of fact. A lot of marketers are using Facebook groups to run programming and things like that and to cultivate leads. For groups that I have moderator or admin status to, it would be nice if I could schedule messages to them like I can on Hootsuite.

blinkertoon
Colaborador(a)

Just wanted to second this idea - should definitely be able to post at least to our own groups as well as our main FB page.

Thanks.

twsusan
Membro

It would make life easier I could schedule posts into a fb group. FB groups are a community and it would make it so much easier if you can schedule posts properly!

Holly04
Membro

Even if we can't post to Facebook Groups via Hubspot, is there a way we can connect to them to track engagement and keep an eye on those data metrics?

AshNoel84
Participante

I definitely agree! Not only would it be nice to schedule periodic updates to our product's usuer group on Facebook... it would be most fantastic to be able to track engagement for our customers who are members. We own the group through our company's page - which is already linked to HubSpot - but a lot of our staff aren't on Facebook and need to be able to see the engagement of their customers. It really would be awesome if this would link to their accounts in HubSpot!!

katemurray
Membro

This is exactly what is holding me back from upgrading HubSpot.....the ability to schedule to Private Facebook Group is absolutely essential. 

mulrich
Participante

Yes, need to be able to post on Facebook groups, Hootsuite offers this and I want to move over to Hubspot for this.

mstevenson0108
Membro

Yes, posting to private FB groups is much needed!

Maryna
Membro

We would really love to have the ability to post to our FB Groups through Hubspot!

MattZelasko
Participante | Parceiro

Seems to be something more and more clients are asking for. 

JMcKean-Dow
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

I would be keen for this to be added to the roadmap 

KiG
Membro

Making the most out of Favebook Groups,and hotspot,would be great.

it would also be Nice to identify, approve and remove users by mapping them to corntwct, though we see that this is not straight forward 

SaaSSolutions
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

This is something that clients of ours are looking to be able to do as well. For example, posting into a company Facebook group that you are the moderator for.  

Elbaz
Membro

We have a similar use case as @SaaSSolutions , would love to even be able to connect the dots as to which contacts in our CRM have joined the group.

DKay
Participante

We currently use smarterqueue and we are allowed to post as many groups as we want. This is very sad that this is no available in hubspot especially given the price of the software.

JStoop
Membro

Would love to be updated when HubSpot will allow us to Manage Facebook Groups (posting, commenting, analysis and user-tracking) 

SLindmont
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

As a HS partner, our clients are looking for this functionality still. The social module is missing this key piece.

JBonner1
Membro

We need this functionality to find real value in the social platform as we have very robust customer groups.