HubSpot Ideas

smartinez

Forward Emails from Conversations

We need some type of forwarding tool in hubspots inbox so we can send emails to different departments within out company. Currently we are unable to change who the email is being sent to when replying. 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 29, 2020 07:06 AM

Hello everyone, 

This feature is now available to all customers using email in Conversations Inbox & CRM. More details about this feature here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/collaborate-with-your-team-in-the-conversations-inbox#forward-an-email-from-the-inbox

Thank you for your patience and feedback in the process. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

In Planning
April 20, 2020 06:54 AM

Hello!

Thank you everyone who participated in the survey! We got 30+ responses and have reached out to some of you to conduct user testing for this new feature. Unfortunately we are not able to do this with all of you but rest assured we will consider the feedback you have given us in the survey. 

I'll keep you all updated on the progress we make. Thank you for your patience. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

In Planning
April 06, 2020 11:24 AM

Hello everyone!

This feature is currently in the planning phase and we need your help! Please fill out this short survey and give us your feedback - https://forms.gle/3cAopTNT2QyB9eeX6

Look forward to working with this community.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

102 Replies
nikkiv
Top Contributor

We NEED this feature in order to use the conversations inbox. We often get emails that need to be forwarded to different departments that are not on the Hubspot platform. 

IvanBond
Member | Gold Partner

I need that too!!!

IELLO

I would like to be able to forward a thread from the Conversation inbox. I can CC someone external to my Hubspot team but the reply does not include the content of the original email inline and cutting and pasting is losing all the formatting.

An alternative would be to be able to set up the inbox reply as including the original message in the body of the reply.

fmejiap
Contributor

This is really important, as I always have to go to the gmail account to send an email to other person from HubSpot. Kind of annoying.

Sebastiaan8989
Participant

Same here, i can't believe that this feature isnt availible in the conversation inbox. A simple forward of an email is mendatory for our Customer Success team.

fmejiap
Contributor

For example, some customers require me to forward the email to their relatives. I can't. I have to go to Gmail, therefore your promise of "Everything in one place" is not true.

sd_elm
Participant

We need this too! Forward from the conversations tab as well as forward to a contact inside a Ticket. I can Cc or Bcc others, but the original To recipient cannot be changed. 

HelenaDV

Absolutely a must to be able to forward an email or edit the "to recipient". Please let us know when it will become available. Thank you.

Mark1
Contributor

Absolute must have.

hartdesign
Participant

Seriously... forwarding emails... how could this NOT have been included from the get-go? Please include this feature ASAP. Thanks! 

Skogluft
Participant

its a must toghether with ability to save drafts etc.

EddaTh
Participant

PLEASE!! WHYY are we not able to forward emails !?!?! 

We really need to be able to forward email threads to non-hubspot-users (external email addresses). For example, we need to forward a conversation to a Transaction aquiring financial institution, as a proof of business transaction between us and a client. Forwarding is not possible and we can in no way proof that the payment made by the client is VALID because Hubspot LOCKS IT IN !! This makes it possible for a client to reject a payment for services that we already provided due to no proof !! 

PLEASE FIX ASAP!!! 

jdkitche

We need this feature within Service Hub as well

GailTo

This is something we need to have as well, the ability to forward the email to other person in the company is key! 

Sarah3

Being able to forward emails outside of Hubspot and retain the email header info is a must-have!

KeeganSmith87
Participant

We need this, too. It's enough to cause us to not be able to use the conversations inbox feature right now. Bummer.

vincenzo

This is a must have in any email inbox, please develop it. We also need it in the #ticket section.

jhicks
Participant

This is something that is in very high demand by my team and will definetly add to the success we have using hubspot.

carococo

Agree,  this definitely needs to be added ASAP; we need to forward emails with attachments to production and currently cannot do so!

carococo

In fact, it needs to be an option within the contact area not just the Conversations inbox.