HubSpot Ideas

Hawk-Steve

Extra refine filter conditions - Rolling date range

Context/Story

I have an email marketing campaign that gets sent out via a contact workflow, should enough time pass and the contact meets the criteria again in the future, they could re-enrol into the workflow and see the emails again.

What I want to do

For reporting/suppression purposes, I want to be able to create lists that look at the most recent email sends, not the first. To do this I want to look at the past X days email activity happened.

For example, contact was sent email

• Marketing email activity: was sent Example email within the last 30 days
    AND
  • Marketing email activity: clicked Example CTA in Example email

Why I can't do it

While we do get options to refine filter conditions further into the list criteria, it's very limited and relies on static dates, not a rolling date range.

Capture.PNG

Proposed solution

I want to see further options in the refine filter condition options. Rolling date ranges would be a great start. There are many other cases where this kind of refined filter would be helpful, I'd like to see it as a usable filter in workflows and the report builder, not just list building.

5 Replies
oauckland

Agree, would be very useful. We use recurring emails a lot so want to be able to filter on those who have 'opened or clicked within past __ days period'.

JWienkamp

Really need this! It's actually possible to use rolling date ranges filter on Form submissions - so why not on received Marketing Emails? I dont see a proper workaround for this at the moment 😞

MagdaPrichodko
Participant

Absolutely!!! I'm surprised the rolling range is not available as for other properties....

EKato

100%. Having a rolling date option would be amazing and gives flexibility how we design our workflow and sends emails. 

CHawkins
Top Contributor

Running into this same issue.

If you are using campaigns, I think the campaign influence filter could be a viable workaround...

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 8.07.24 AM.png