HubSpot Ideas

basil

Extend Page Editor / Template Editor to Include Knowledge Base Articles

Curently, we are very limited in terms of what we can create on a knowledge base article in terms of custom code. For example

• Serial number lookup field custom script
  • Shipping status lookup custom script
  • HTML tables
  • Complex layouts
  • Download buttons
  • Forms

For pages / landing pages one is much less restricted. So I would love it if you can give us the edit tools you have for pages also for knowledge base articles. This would be a game changer in terms of flexibility of the KB. This would also give features like revision history to KB articles and planned publication dates.

8 Replies
EllenC

Please can you also add the ability to add code snippets to knowledge base articles? 

JasonWintermeye

Code snippets would be great, please get this implemented.

DanaEpp

Yes please. The custom configuration would be greatly appreciated.

It would also be nice if we could have callouts / tables so we can show warnings/info/notes that we want to isolate.

ipowell
Contributor

I agree... This would be great! 

Stratshock
Participant

@hubspot devs,

This feature is extremely important. As of now, the articles have very limited features and capabilities.

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

We are reviewing bringing custom code to the Knowledge Base and will provide more information on the feature as soon as it is available.

jean-david
Contributor

It would also help to automate translation based in script integration.

RUshe

I'd like to opensource it, but at this moment, I do not believe we want to reveal the entire product here. I will speak with and spot what he thinks about maybe freeing a number of our code we did for our mininum possible product(MVP) when we were pitching the concept.