HubSpot Ideas

andrewnadeau

Expose Bounced Globally as a HubSpot Contact Property

It is great that HubSpot tells you that a contact has bounced globally across HubSpot users, however, there is no way to push this information into Salesforce.

I'd like "Bounced Globally" to be available as a HubSpot Contact Property, so I can create a Smart List and then sync this data to Salesforce in real-time so that our sales team can action on it.

10 Comentários
LKW
Membro

Love this idea!

A running smart list of Global Bounces would be most helpful and less work!

bcornman
Colaborador(a)

Yes seconding this idea!

mitchellkp
Top colaborador(a)

Oh my this would make cleaning up outdated contacts so much easier!

JRastafari
Membro

This would make life much easier

MLevine1
Membro

Yes! This would be great. 

mrspabs
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Yes would love this.

Doc-97ThFloor
Membro

Why is this not already baked in to the software? This needs upvoting? 

Wow. I accidentally run into so many of our contacts that are bounced globally. Not being able to to sort/search these is a joke, especially when HS charges by the contact.

lisaw
Participante

Salesforce already has the capability to flag a contact's email address once it has bounced if the email is sent from within Salesforce. It would be great if there were a way to link this with Hubspot integration so it would sync automatically and update in Salesforce when a contact bounces from an email sent and tracked/logged with SalesPro without having to run a list. Please hurry! 🙂

christine2020
Membro

We need this! We are paying for contacts that we can't market to, so we need a way to delete them without having to check it after every email we send out

KPorter4
Membro

Yes - Please make this available!